Reviews for Not Quite Suicide
Snarry4life chapter 22 . 2/14
If I was Dean and Sam I wouldn't bother with John, Father or not, John is a Cunt! So obsessed with hunting and drinking, he isn't a father, he is a drill Sargent and while Dean and Sam may respect him, I certainly don't.
He is never there when the boys need him. He doesn't call to just check up on them. As far as I am concerned John as done a wonderful job of pissing all over Mary's memory, even though I recognize that Mary was also in fault as for being an ex hunter and not taking precautions to keep her family safe.
Once a Hunter always a Hunter... Talk about not taking the time to hide Devil traps all over the house, or at least getting a witch to make you Hex bags or learning how to make them and putting them inside the walls of the house to hide you from Demons.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Amazing story, no excuses, but WHY didn't you write another chapter? please, continue!
zenna chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
i think im speechless for this fanfic it was fab,and very creative,well more fanfics u r really talented
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
LOL

Okay, so you're a mind reader. How could I not have seen this? xD

The beginning is awesome. Just what I wanted to read, as you know... ;-) I'm thrilled for the next chapters, so excuse me...

bye, Alex
drkstormynite chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
Good ending, didn't really want Crystal to stay with the boys.

And Sammy is doing better!

Yeah!

Thanks for sharing.

Enjoyed it much!
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
janet1982 chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
awesome story:)

sad it is over:(.

keep up the good writing:)
wcfan chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
Sigh. After all that crap, John still goes missing.

But go Sam! He managed to fix Dean up. Now that's brotherly love.
wcfan chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
Aw. Sammy's in pain. Dean's beating himself up.

*squishes both*
wcfan chapter 20 . 4/13/2009
Seems like all the stories that I been putting on hold are now completed. But I'll write something for each of the chapters because you deserve it.

I hope that Cryatal confronts them first. They boys can't handle the feds at the moment, they're still recovering.
Tater-K chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
loved it!
bia1007 chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
LOVED this end, both Sam and Dean found peace and healing by caring and fighting for each other, they’re together again – perfect. Thanks for another amazing read!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 4/9/2009
Hey, cool. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
bia1007 chapter 21 . 4/9/2009
What a bad turn with John missing on this hunt, there was no alternative for Dean, he had to search for his dad, but how totally amazing Sam joined him (well and Crystal), even Sam is in so much pain I believe it was a good and important decision, they’re always stronger together! Bit worried about Dean’s reaction to Sam’s condition, he seems to be shaken and upset but needs all his strength now, still count on Sam to support his brother here, to carry some of the weight (really hope it will be like this). Another great chapter!
Tater-K chapter 21 . 4/9/2009