Reviews for Something to remember
whack sparrow chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
loved it
Helena of the Woods chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I have not reached the end but I like this story better. You write well, use your powers for good, not evil. I wish there were more writers like you. Thank you for devoting your time for this fanfiction.

Ps- if this story makes me sad again I hope you'll feel bad, though I guess it's a sign of a good writer when u can get someone that into your story
ahsinam33 chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Thanks a lot for such a wonderful story! You made my day, seriously. I'm not exactly sure whether something like this could actually happen but the story's sweet and funny and I really loved it. I'm definitely adding this story to my favorites list.

Keep up the good work!
doCHAI chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
probably the best dean/bela story i've read so far!
asdf42 chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Aww, I love it, pretty awesome!
Niori chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
This was cute and adorable. Not to mention funny as hell- aminesia Dean was hilarious. So was Bela trying to deal with him.

Great job.
lajumepa chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Wonderful story.
Karene chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I should have checked your profile sooner to see such a plethora of stories. Now I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend. LOL

I was really disappointed when they killed off Bela too. Her character had SO much potential. *sigh*

Anyways, this fic looks very promising and I'm already enjoying Bela's interactions with Dean.

\"Well, you don't remember me!" She snapped, all insult. "You tell me you don't remember when my birthday is, honey, I swear to God I'm not gonna talk to you ever again!" And slammed the door in his face. And felt deep satisfaction after that./

*snickers* VERY catty, no? :D

-K
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
ok im your biggest fan now! i love the ending! i wish they went a lil farther though.. lol still loved it! oh! and im a huge Supernatural fan too! dean is soo hot and him and bela r perfect together! write more! i cant get enough!
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
no!... *tear* lolz
xScottx chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Wo another happy ending fic to counter that 90 un-happy ending stories out there. Overall the story was great(imo) and I'll definitely read it again-already have it downloaded for a future read. There was nothing I didn't like besides the ending of chapter 9. Anyway keep up the good work with your other story.
xScottx chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
I just expected a happy ending, I don't like stories with no happy endings(I'm a sucker) well I do like the stories otherwise I wouldn't read just not the last chapter. This chapter was good and I'll just hope for a Happy ending on the next chapter.
xScottx chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Oh didn't, expect Dean forgetting... Good chapter. Wonder what happens next/
xScottx chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
Good chapter, I always end up reading this story but I'm going to try and finish reading it now.
a7xomg chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
i knew it couln't have that ending! i just knew it! lol that was so good! i loved it! at first when he just left and she let him leave i was like "WTF!" then she opened the door and he was there and i was like "YES!" lol awesome ending! I wish it could be longer! are you considering a sequel?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »