Reviews for Something to remember
LAMusings chapter 10 . 9/5
This is the second time I've read this and I almost kicked myself when I read the reviews and saw that I hadn't left one myself! This is such a fun story and I think you handled everything well - the characterization, the banter between Bela and Dean, and especially the ending, not too cheesy or dramatic. Of course there are a few mistakes here and there, but they didn't impede my understanding of the plot, and I could definitely understand your intentions for certain moments. Overall, great job!
Aww jut read this love a happy ending!
XxSecretShadowsxX chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
First off, I love the ending of this. It's brilliant honestly. This is very well written even though there were a couple of typos but they can be excused as they aren't very noticeable if you're really into the story like I was. I love how the story plays out and while it's OOC because of the pairing it's not horribly distracting. I love this story and I hope you write more of this Bela/Dean pairing.
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
oh my word, on 'maybe agolden retreiver named sparky' I flipped out because my golden retriever's name is sparky
whack sparrow chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
loved it
Helena of the Woods chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I have not reached the end but I like this story better. You write well, use your powers for good, not evil. I wish there were more writers like you. Thank you for devoting your time for this fanfiction.

Ps- if this story makes me sad again I hope you'll feel bad, though I guess it's a sign of a good writer when u can get someone that into your story
ahsinam33 chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Thanks a lot for such a wonderful story! You made my day, seriously. I'm not exactly sure whether something like this could actually happen but the story's sweet and funny and I really loved it. I'm definitely adding this story to my favorites list.

Keep up the good work!
doCHAI chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
probably the best dean/bela story i've read so far!
asdf42 chapter 10 . 8/1/2010
Aww, I love it, pretty awesome!
Niori chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
This was cute and adorable. Not to mention funny as hell- aminesia Dean was hilarious. So was Bela trying to deal with him.

Great job.
lajumepa chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Wonderful story.
Karene chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I should have checked your profile sooner to see such a plethora of stories. Now I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend. LOL

I was really disappointed when they killed off Bela too. Her character had SO much potential. *sigh*

Anyways, this fic looks very promising and I'm already enjoying Bela's interactions with Dean.

\"Well, you don't remember me!" She snapped, all insult. "You tell me you don't remember when my birthday is, honey, I swear to God I'm not gonna talk to you ever again!" And slammed the door in his face. And felt deep satisfaction after that./

*snickers* VERY catty, no? :D

JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
ok im your biggest fan now! i love the ending! i wish they went a lil farther though.. lol still loved it! oh! and im a huge Supernatural fan too! dean is soo hot and him and bela r perfect together! write more! i cant get enough!
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
no!... *tear* lolz
xScottx chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Wo another happy ending fic to counter that 90 un-happy ending stories out there. Overall the story was great(imo) and I'll definitely read it again-already have it downloaded for a future read. There was nothing I didn't like besides the ending of chapter 9. Anyway keep up the good work with your other story.