Reviews for Caught Between A Rock And A Hard Place
ccase13 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
This was a really chilling story of how hunters can turn on anyone with a hint of the supernatural. I was surprised that Bobby Singer didn't make an appearance since Sioux Falls is his hometown.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
This was a little frightening with Sam being taken so young. So glad Caleb was there to help calm him for a little while. Good story.
samira parsa chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
i really like the story. but i am just confused as to how old sam is
Amylou chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
brilliant as always
supernatfem76 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
This was an exciting chapter. Could you write an epilogue having John bring Sam home so Dean can see that his little brother was okay?
RedDragen chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
That is all, now you have to write more. Man that was some what of a stop but please write more.
spnMom chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Aw, poor Sammy. They got there just in the nick of time! They saved Sammy, but what about taking out Evan in a brutal fashion... I hope there is a sequel or Epilogue coming!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
excellent
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Great rescue from John and Joshua, and loved that Joshua wasn't phased by the revelation that Sammy had visions. Damn Evan for getting away, but perhaps his bullet wounds may prove fatal in the long run!

Would love to read an epilogue with Sammy and Dean being reunited and everyone recovering from their injuries though! :)
cavetrollgrl chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Great rescue. Lots of John worry and love. Loved how Joshua made Evan madder and distracted by making it clear Sam was Sam no matter what. Nice loyalty to family.
trendy2000 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
You are an awesome writer with great stories .This story was really good except it ended too was no closure,nothing was resolved and we didn't get to see Dean reunited with would be nice to see the aftermath.
irishgirl9 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Wonderful update! I'm glad that John found Sammy and he's alive. But I am worried about Caleb. I hope he's going to be okay. Why do I have a feeling that Evan is going to rear his ugly head agin. I love that John wants to call Dean and let him know he kept his promise.

This is my fave part:

“It don’t change anything. It’s still Sam.”

I can't wait to read more!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
This was great. I loved the way Joshua reacted. Only the end left me wanting a little bit. Is there a sequel in the future? Would be nice to see what is going to happen. Or maybe Evan showing up again when Sam is an adult? Great job though. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Awesome ending to the story Gill. Wow, what an ending too-finding out that Caleb took the bullet meant for Sammy and slowed it down enough with his own body that it only grazed Sammy instead of kuilling him.

I loved, loved, loved, Joshua's reaction to finding out that Sammy was psychic-it was totally perfect. The only thing that I would have liked to seen was a recovery seen at Jim's with everybody mending-how about an epilogue PLEASE!
spnMom chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Geeze, that was a mean cliffie! I am going to have to start reading only completed stories so I don't have a heart attack... please update soon - I'm dying here!