Reviews for Napping

Awww... That was Cute!

Simply Nice! XD

Thx to Robin...!
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
The perfect couple. Yes. Luffy's reaction when Zoro disappeared (Sabaody and Movie 6) was devastatingly heartbreaking. It's like he's so lost without Zoro. And yeah, I'm gonna shut up now.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awwwww this was really cute!
Great job!
Madsouki chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Illicit se* don't know if they censor it how cute
Rewer chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I like this story so much!~

funny and sweet and nice... thanks a lot!

mind if I translate it and share with my friends who dont know English? with all due credits I mean
Kris chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
it's very good keep writing
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Robin is so nice... but she's still an evesdropper. XP This was really cute, I loved it.
Nayeli chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
awesome!_

I really liked it this, great work!:D
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Yes, I think I’ll let Kenshin-san and Captain-san sleep for a while. Kenshin isn't in this anime. But good Story!
yaoifan124 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was cute! Them napping together... Aw
Chakenmo chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I loved it, great job :)

Short and sweet.
Airenko chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was really cute, but there were a few grammar mistakes here and there. None of them were major, though it wouldn't be a bad idea to check it over.

Again, this was adorable and the idea was nice. Also, the characterization seemed pretty good.

Nice work. :D
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
ROFL. Ussop spider! I can see it!

Yus. More ZoLu! Nicely written and I hope to see more of these "illicit activities" you speak of w
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
*claps* Haha, I really enjoyed this!

“Zoro, are you awake?”

“No.”

“Oh, Ok.”

I was laughing pretty hard at that part (Though i am kind of easily amused. XD I loved it when Robin calls Zoro Kenshin-san. XD Good story. hope to see more ZoLu from you!