Reviews for Same Auld Lang Syne
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
At first I felt all sad for Seven but now I'm not
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I have to say, this is probably my favourite of your J/7 stories. It isn't the funniest or the sexiest, but it's the most touching, beautiful piece of writing I've ever read and no matter how many times I've read and reread it, it never gets old. I just love it. And everytime I listen to that song, I think of this and you and Voyager and Janeway and Seven together and it never fails to put a smile on my face. Thank you. :)

Maggie (
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw this is such a cute piece. kawaii!
Rodric Montalvo chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Dude, I read this late fourth of july night and when I reached the end actual fireworks went off in the distance. Yeah, but it was totally unnecessary cuz this story would have taken off without the flare.
Smilelysoul13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw so fing adorable!
melborousse chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Simply - I love it.

Thanks for writing and posting
Stardust-in-my-eyes chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I like how this unfolds to a happy conclusion. You have a mastery of the descriptive and can pack a lot of emotion in your words.
Lolita22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow, you've done it again! Leave it to Janeway to be so stubbornly cryptic and elusive. Poor Seven.

I'm so glad this one had a happy ending, otherwise I really would have cried! I thought this one was a bit on the long side for an angsty piece, but to each their own. All in all, it's still great work. Again. Keep it coming, please!

Be well, L
Cami chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was a wonderful story.
Girlchild0aglow chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This was lovely! Just the right amount of mushy-heartwarming-sweetness. You've always been one of my favorite authors. In fact, your page on the Perfections site was the first J/7 page I ever bookmarked. Keep writing, I'll keep praising your work!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This has just the right amount of angst mixed in with a whole bunch of warm and fuzzy feelings. I read this story on the Perfection web page before it was posted here on . Definitely going on my favorites.

Write from the heart!