Reviews for Murphy's Law
charmony chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Mwahaha...I just LOVED seeing Patience get her comeuppance. Poor Marcus felt so guilty for what he unknowingly did to Inara, but in true Mal fashion, the crew of Serenity brought everything around to being just shiny once again. The best part for me was seeing Patience get what was coming by her own electing of a sherrif. Sheer brilliance on your part...brilliant job!
Whyt Wulf chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Well, I'm pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect another Hit or Miss story before Stormfront. Guess that's what I get for not reading my email in so long. Wonderfully written, as always. Obsidian, I love that you've managed to make the sexual tension a bit thicker for Marcus without actually pushing things too far too fast. Patience is always the key, though I seem to have a definite lack of such myself!

Bravo, the both of you.
azarathangel chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. twas nice to have a smoother running, almost calm story.. calm before the storm, jes? hehe can't wait for stormfront! -ash
Serenity Hope chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Ah, a lovely piece to head back to school on. Can't wait for the next one, although I will probably have to, who knew 5 classes, required 30 hours of study time a week! I'll be back though. Can't stop the signal!
librarywitch chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Thanks so much for another wonderful adventure. Looking forward to many more!
CanadianAbby chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Heh, that was a short one, but a goodie! Patience saddled with an honest Sheriff is very funny. And hey, it went more of less smoothly for them! That almost never happens! ;)

Oh, and I adore this line: . “Someplace with a beach, I’m thinking, and palm trees, and little drinks in funny shaped glasses and such.”

Looking forward to your next arc
Pedobear chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
'scuse me, but which way to the loli?
MAndrews chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Loved it. Love the idea of Patience suddenly faced with an upstanding sheriff too :)
azarathangel chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
yet another amazing chapter! i can't wait to see patience's response to mal's proof.. hehehe she's got it comin! and i hope the hit and miss doesn't take it into their minds to come down and 'help' serenity when they don't show cause that could put a definite dent in the whole plan.. ah i need more! -ash
librarywitch chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Thanks for an update. Ain't the internet grand, you two geniuses or genui or whatever finding each other. Ya'll do great work together.
CanadianAbby chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Haha! Love the double meaning as well :)

Great chapter. I love how Mal is with both Patience and the Sheriff. Very anxious to see how this plays out, but I can sit patiently until you update ;)
MAndrews chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Nice double meaning to the title. Very clever!
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Thank you so much for rescuing me from a middle school Hp fanfic. You are the best! Thank you for weaving your magic in Joss's sandbox.
azarathangel chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
and here come the gunshots... WOO! or not. you're a mite unpredictable, after all. oh well i know i'll love the next chapter. even though the end of this one wasn't a cliffhanger in the normal one-liner sense IT WAS IN THE ZOMG WHAT NOW? sense and i want another chapter! ahora! rapidamente! huzzah el espanol! yes anyways... oh btdubs i love the way you wrote elizabeth and marcus' thoughts at the beginning. lots of people don't do so well with that whole reflective stuff but the language you used was great and i love the images like spinning tops and such. so great to read and wonderful flow. but moving on, i want the next chapter asap because this was a cliffhanger and i NEED more. ciao! -ash
CanadianAbby chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
Aw! for Marcus and Elizabeth.

Enjoying the story still. It would be funny if a job went without a hitch for once. Kinda doubt it seeing all the places it could go pear-shaped :)