Reviews for The GOKUDERA Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Ringo-01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHA! Ohmygoodnessthisficisuberepic! XD

I can't believe there's only 19 reviews for this! This fic is truly epic! Great job on this! \(w)/
iUkeForBel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
NYAAN~ you forgot Bel3
Fluffness chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Laughing all the way! Lol, If I could ever buy one, I would lock him up with Tsuna, then reset him and lock him up with Yamamoto :P
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
O.o i want one
M.C. Mickey P chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
x.x Awesome I love it. I sooo want one now. And a YAMAMOTO TAKESHI unit too ;)
Smoresora chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
It was hard to find a part where I was NOT laughing at this. Very hilarious. One thing though, you wrote the word 'royal' rather than 'loyal'. Spellcheck? Other than that, brilliant. xD
Auroura chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Ahh, this was brilliance~

2759 ftw \m/
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
...I wish I owned these units... XD I really liked the translated song lyrics. Hehe. Great job! :D
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
A-Ano...the school is called Namimori :D Yay! Hayato! XP
DeathXStar chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
OMG! I love Gokudera! D

Yep, he got those sexy thighs that will make gurls go crazy lol! Luvv him! XD

This fic makes me wanna purchase a Gokudera Hayato unit too! Want him to teach me with my homeworks, see him in specs, have him play the piano for me etc..! Too much things I wanna do with him.

Good job! Keep it up! XD
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i see...

so THAT's why he's fawning over my bff's SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI unit.

lol.

awesome.
Hanzo823 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
...I'd lock up Gokudera with a Tsuna or Yamamto, hide camera's everywhere and sell the footage on eBay.

Those were the best lyric translations ever! 'I'll be your rebound, baby' was priceless.
Death2Afangirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was really funny. I kind of want a Gokudera Hayato Unit now. One can dream right? Great job!
Cloverfish chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lol lyrics! I don't care if it's mistranslated or what, IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! Congratulations, latte, you've nearly turned me into a 5927 fangirl! But nuu! For I AM still attached with my tuna sandwich~!

-evil laugh-

err, nevermind.

Hee hee. Nice job xD -two thumbs up-
Auric Neko chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Yay! _ I want one! And a SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI unit too! So I can lock them up together! _