Reviews for What If?
domina tempore chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*gasps* Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I have to say that this could quite possibly be one of the best R/T stories that I have EVER read! :D There was nothing "in particular" about it; it was *everything* about it! I pretty much spent the entire time I was reading it gasping, amazed. Good shivers all around!

Pretty much perfect all around, I wish it was for me. lol. fyd is so lucky to have someone like you to write her amazing presents. :)

Thank you for posting this for us all to read; I wish that I had found it sooner!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ahh, that was beautiful. I like that things worked out with Micheal. And how Ronon is like, "What do I do now?" ...be with Teyla of course!
fyd818 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Boy, girl, you really know me, don't you! :D

I like how you had Michael so easily settling into the team, he really seemed to fit in. :) I also like how you told the whole thing from Ronon's POV. The fight scene, with the thunderstorm and the rain, was *amazing*! You know how I love kisses in the rain. :D And the end was just so squee-worthy! Their son! :D I liked how you made it flow from one scene to the other, especially from the wedding into later on the beach with them, happy and in love and together! (I'm still kind of stuck back on the meadow scene [their meadow YAY!], that was amazing - my favorite part!]). I also liked how you described Ronon and Teyla's love (he can't eat, he can't sleep, love is painful, addictive like a drug that he didn't want to stop taking). That was so eloquent.

Well, you remembered that I pinky-promised you, and I am telling the absolute truth when I tell you that I DID love this story! Thank you so much, girl! *tacklehugs*

fyd