Reviews for Volterra
M chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow, I think you really captured how that woman must have felt.
AshleyArnetta chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this! I could've sworn that I did... /. I MUST be going senile in old age.

Anyways! Lovely job on your one-shot. Your words make her terror simply jump out of the computer screen. Everytime I read New Moon and I get to the part about the lady with the cross I think of this fanfic and it makes the scene feel even more terrifying. You did an amazing job!

thanks ]

ash
Patrick-Henry chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow. I really wanted to read this, but I was thinking of writing something sorta like it myself, so I tried not to. But I caved. And, gosh, I'm glad I did. This was exceptional.

I liked the sort of rhythmic feel- like a pendulum (those creep me out, thanks to Mr. Poe). It was very...domesday-esque. Especially in the line "In each piece, there were three prominent figures. In each piece, their eerie red eyes sparkled."

And the line "The terrifying appetite," and the word "translucent". Love it all.

Incredible.
yaykatie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wow, it is amazing how looking from another peorsons point of view can change perception entirely very moving and clever
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ooh, I really like all the changes you added, especially the descriptions! You are AMAZING at describing things ]
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is really awesome. I never really considered what the woman was thinking, though I did have feeling she had some sort of inclination as to what was going on. She was so afraid...anyway, great fic, and I LOVE the concept.
Solosan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Continue. I command thee.

And somehow keep her alive through it pretty please? She really has my sympathies the poor woman... TT-TT