Reviews for Krista
FanfictioningFangirl chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
This is really interesting so far! Well done :)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 39 . 6/26/2012
(I forgot to write this in the review I wrote for the last chapter...)

I really hope you're not going to let Sirius die...? 'Cause if you do I'd be seriously sad :(
RedStalkingDeath chapter 40 . 6/26/2012
I'm crying... :'( Good story, though. I need to go read the sequel now
Statute of Wizarding Secrecy chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Your grammar isn't the best, to be honest. You need to proofread your work, because it's obvious that you don't. There are missing commas and a whole bunch of other mistakes.

Krista doesn't concern me at all, it's more your take on Sirius and his personality that bother me. There is no way that he would just give him name away at a Muggle bar. He would most likely use a fake name, because the name Sirius would probably get him a few looks and may even rise suspicion from the people around him.

Also, I don't care about his eye color or how it makes your character feel. The way you describe their first meeting and Krista's reactions toward him are basically giving me the vibe that she's kind of a very, very shallow jerk, who has never seen an attractive man before ever in her life.

Sirius would never just tell a random stranger that he is a wizard and then try to explain everything about magic to them after only knowing them for such a short time. You have him tell Krista on their second meeting, which is ridiculous, not to mention that fact that a war is going on at the moment and secrecy is of the utmost importance.

The Ministry of Magic would be on him so fast. You're not allowed to just reveal that kind of stuff, and you shouldn't, because there is no way to know how someone will react to that when you have no relationship with them at all and know basically nothing about them.
Spottedjellyfish chapter 40 . 1/4/2012
Okay so I just reviewed your other story a while back only to figure out it was the sequel to this story. I promptly began a nonstop reading session. And this time, I actually bothered to log into my account, so that I can leave behind a proper review...

Firstly: I completely understood the sequel without having read this one, so applause for that. Neither story was confusing. :)

I have to admit...I wish there was a bit more action in this. Just my opinion, though it doesn't really matter much now considering you've already finished writing this story. I still liked it enough to finish reading.

Yeah...I'm rambling now. Okay, keep up the nice writing! Update your sequel soon. _
HpGinny77 chapter 40 . 11/22/2011
goos story!

it related well to the reader

i wish there cud have been more action though

keep up the krista
chocolate fish chapter 40 . 7/27/2011
This is a terrible ending for a brilliant story. However, it really couldn't have ended any other way. Do you think that when her kid is magic she'll remember everything? Anyway, great story.
Rosiline chapter 40 . 7/22/2011
great story! loved reading it!
Olga and Elias chapter 40 . 7/21/2011
I'm quite late on reviewing this...

Somehow I stumbled across this fic and became hooked almost immediately. I'm off now to begin reading the sequel, and wanted to thank you very much for sharing this fine piece of work with all of us.

Great job!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/8/2011
This is AMAZING. I love this so much!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I will never get over the awkwardness when the bad people share my name.
Ayine chapter 40 . 5/31/2011
I love it! There are not enough Sirius/Oc stories, so thanks for writing one!

I am certainly going to check out the sequel!
Michelle chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Who were those people were they Death eaters do not like them at all
dog-tooth chapter 40 . 5/14/2011
I've spent the last few days reading this fanfic and I can't wait to start reading the sequel!

This story was amazing :) great job.
brb bbe chapter 40 . 5/13/2011