Reviews for The Dance
Random Peep chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
D'awww x)
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I love the not-so-subtle flirting from Neji. And all the smirking. I feel like that's what he'd do if he wasn't a frigid ass (no offence, Neji. Love ya).
Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Just plain CUTE!
Tsujitani chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Not too bad! It was pretty cute and sweet. :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
["You know I wouldn't miss the wedding of our beloved Rokudaime." She said.] End dialogue with a comma instead of a period. Also, when the word immediately following the dialogue isn't a proper noun, it should be lowercase.

[A look of surprise flashed in Tenten's eyes, but she gave him a smile and nodded quietly, turning around to examine the colorful disarray of flowers as if it was the most interesting thing in the hall.] "was" should be "were".

I think you got Neji's and Tenten's characters spot on here. And it was cute, too! I'm usually not a fan of fluff, but this was just adorable. I love how the NaruHina wedding gave way to all the NejiTen moments, and especially the dance. I've always seen Neji as being gentlemanly and, since he's a member of the Hyuuga clan and a genius, I figured he'd know how to dance and flower arrange and stuff like that. The end was so cute, too! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Beautiful... just beautiful
Yami no Kero-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
nope it wasn't that off...and I enjoyed this oneshot
BoredPiglet chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Lovely!
94stephanie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
AWWWWWWWW
Mariane chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Really, I love this fanfic *o*
It's perfect, you write very well (:
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
hahaha it was fun reading this :D
MemeLee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was so sweet! It was realy nice to read.
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Five thumbs uup! ) )
sasuino4evr707 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
its really cute n u did a good job with ten tens charactr but nejis charactr sholdnt hav been so BOLD n SHOWING FEELINGISH see hes like sasuke, he wont easily shosw his feelings. Just a tip overall nice job n i luv the part were neji asks ten ten out.
Requiem10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
simply amazing and soooooo sweet!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »