Reviews for The Color of a Full Moon
Warwick96 chapter 77 . 7/14
I have spent the last few day doing nothing except reading this! It's amazing! Please read more Xx
WHAT TYPE OF CRUEL JOKE IS THIS. ITS NOT DONE. I NEED MORE
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 77 . 9/19/2015
Ummmmm excuse me... WHAT WAS THAT! YOU JUST ENDED IT THERE! I've been reading this story nonstop for days now and now that it is over I can't function properly! YOU JUST LEFT IT THERE! Please continue it! This was such a great story!
Mineola chapter 77 . 9/9/2015
Amazing story, really well written. It is honestly probably the best one of remus and tonks I have read! I really hope you'll finish it, but considering your latest update was in 2012 I do not deem it too likely. But even unfinished it is amazing.
I just know it will be one of those stories I will go and reread from time to time.
Guest chapter 77 . 8/10/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS
Guest chapter 77 . 7/2/2015
Dose anyone else cry over the fact this was never finshed because I do
WatchEcho190 chapter 77 . 3/11/2015
This review got really long, but you deserve it! I was one of the biggest Harry Potter fans and Remus and Tonks were my favorite characters in the entire series. I re-read the third book last week which reminded me why I love Remus so much, and then I found out that JKR published his biography on Pottermore. As I read the bio I couldn't help thinking that I read it all before. By the time I was finished I realized that there was a beautifully written story out there that filled in all of the blanks. It didn't take me long to find this since I knew exactly what I was looking for, and once I started reading I couldn't stop. You have an extraordinary talent to be able to understand the thoughts and feelings of the characters (every single one of them, not just Remus and Tonks) and you have the skill to be able to translate your insight into words. From the two of them falling in love to their severe depression to the lighthearted humor in between, I am blown away by every chapter. I truly believe that this is what happened to them. I've read your story before, I've read it again, and I am sure I will read it many times more. :-) Maybe one day you will continue to write for Remus and Tonks and maybe you won't, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this story. I hope that life is treating you well and that you find success and happiness wherever you are!
lovemya2000 chapter 69 . 1/20/2015
Gah This Story Is Just Amazing
lovemya2000 chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
Great Characterzation
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
In Every Fanfiction And Maybe Canon They Always State That They're Better Prepared This War Around But I Get The Feeling That They Weren't Really - Compared To You Know Who Forces It Seemed Like The Order Sat Around The Low Amount Of Followers They Had Compared To The Death Eaters And The High Mortality Rate
lovemya2000 chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
I Like How This Lupin Doesn't Placate Sirius And Take His Crap Like Other Fanfictions And His Reactions Towards Tonks This Lupin Is A Real Person And Not A Benevolent Marauder With A Faint Smirk On His Lips
Snoepie chapter 77 . 11/18/2014
Wow I realy love this story, I'm a big fan of Tonks&Remus and you just write so good. please you must finish this story, it's so good!
ashleyb1114 chapter 77 . 10/5/2014
Your story is fanomial! I have never read anything this amazing and realistic! You seriously have to finish it! Just BEAUTIFUL! Please please please finish!