Reviews for The Color of a Full Moon
PLEASE FINISH THIS
Dose anyone else cry over the fact this was never finshed because I do
WatchEcho190 chapter 77 . 3/11
This review got really long, but you deserve it! I was one of the biggest Harry Potter fans and Remus and Tonks were my favorite characters in the entire series. I re-read the third book last week which reminded me why I love Remus so much, and then I found out that JKR published his biography on Pottermore. As I read the bio I couldn't help thinking that I read it all before. By the time I was finished I realized that there was a beautifully written story out there that filled in all of the blanks. It didn't take me long to find this since I knew exactly what I was looking for, and once I started reading I couldn't stop. You have an extraordinary talent to be able to understand the thoughts and feelings of the characters (every single one of them, not just Remus and Tonks) and you have the skill to be able to translate your insight into words. From the two of them falling in love to their severe depression to the lighthearted humor in between, I am blown away by every chapter. I truly believe that this is what happened to them. I've read your story before, I've read it again, and I am sure I will read it many times more. :-) Maybe one day you will continue to write for Remus and Tonks and maybe you won't, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this story. I hope that life is treating you well and that you find success and happiness wherever you are!
lovemya2000 chapter 69 . 1/20
Gah This Story Is Just Amazing
lovemya2000 chapter 16 . 1/16
Great Characterzation
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 1/14
In Every Fanfiction And Maybe Canon They Always State That They're Better Prepared This War Around But I Get The Feeling That They Weren't Really - Compared To You Know Who Forces It Seemed Like The Order Sat Around The Low Amount Of Followers They Had Compared To The Death Eaters And The High Mortality Rate
lovemya2000 chapter 3 . 1/14
I Like How This Lupin Doesn't Placate Sirius And Take His Crap Like Other Fanfictions And His Reactions Towards Tonks This Lupin Is A Real Person And Not A Benevolent Marauder With A Faint Smirk On His Lips
Snoepie chapter 77 . 11/18/2014
Wow I realy love this story, I'm a big fan of Tonks&Remus and you just write so good. please you must finish this story, it's so good!
ashleyb1114 chapter 77 . 10/5/2014
Your story is fanomial! I have never read anything this amazing and realistic! You seriously have to finish it! Just BEAUTIFUL! Please please please finish!
TonksthePheonix chapter 77 . 9/25/2014
Bloody hell.
Wow!
Bloody brilliant!
I have absolutely adored every word! Please, please, please, I am begging you on my knees to finish it off. Trust me, I know real life gets in the way, but please, please come back to this when you can!
Best bloody story I have ever read!
Keep it up girl! You're number one in my book!
ashleyb1114 chapter 60 . 9/9/2014
Absolutely brilliant! I love chapters with Snape he is my all time favorite hp character! You hit him spot on, and I loved how you had him tell her he has loved before and how much it weakens him in his own unique snape way.
ashleyb1114 chapter 53 . 9/7/2014
HOTT, BEAUTIFUL, AND SAD! So many emotions going on at once, absolutely perfect! I love your writing style and the last part was just breathtaking! You go girl! You know your characters inside and out and that is what makes your story feel so real.
wuteva4eva456 chapter 77 . 8/27/2014
I have been reading this story for the past several days, and I have become entirely engrossed with it! I would love for you to continue it, especially since you're already on the last book. If not, I enjoyed this ride. Thanks!