Reviews for Night Watchmen 05: Days of Futures Not
fellow chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Love Giles' view on both Willow's forays into magic and the strangeness popping up in the slayer line.
fellow chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
I love Faith's interactions with Lugombe.
fellow chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
This is pretty deep for those three. They sure need the deep though. As long as its covered in shallow in the form of fights and jokes and such.
fellow chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
I like the construction of the new lair, as well as the conversations and relationship of Willow and Oz. Cave weirdness is also of the good.
fellow chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Visions of what would have been will help change the what will be.
fellow chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Holy shit! Craziness approaches and I look forward to it.
fellow chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Love this! I also love that it isn't the standard Janus or Loki as the god who is interfering.
fellow chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I like Willow's potential teacher, as well as the whole thing with the horses. That last line there, though - that was gold.
fellow chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I like the Lirio lady, as Giles really needs to get out more. Also, the amusement I get from the trio's banter is as always excellent.
MewLover chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Nice
iChaos chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Like the little green dude said: "Always in motion, is the future."
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PaulBlay chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Speaking from the sane, cold, and practical point of view they really should have written down as much as they could remember when they woke up. Maybe not the first time (as they didn't know how quickly it would fade), but certainly the second time.

From the story point of view I can see that knowledge of the future (or potential or even alternative futures) can make things messy or even lead to hints of Mary-Sue ness.
PaulBlay chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I like this series, but in particular this dream sequence conversation with Eshu really took my fancy.
Turquoise Girl chapter 9 . 5/19/2009
Huh. Kinda creepy, that last bit in Giles' personal journal.

TG