Reviews for Nothing more to lose
DiscombobulatedBalance chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ugh! My favorite characters always die too! I'm glad I'm not the only one. :/ But Russian was my fave and he died too. S.O.B.!
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is awesomeness, no arguement.
AzumaApple chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I know the feeling, my favorite characters usually die too...

Awesome, you should consider writing more the past maybe? The future?
Allura99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Any plans to continue this? I would love the see how this would play out. Nice story.
SonjaL chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I really liked this fiction. The repairman was also my favorite character in the movie and I think he didn't get enough screen time. Maybe you could write some more Repairman/OFC fiction? Maybe even PG-17? *giggles*
Kaden-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
And thats it?
Kcrane chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Interesting, you simple change wesley to rain its not original.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Loved it :)
VioletEmbry4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
dude!

he's my favorite character!

I can't believed when he died!

I like your story,but it's sad.

any chances of another one ?
D.Cullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I liked the idea of him and an oc,but their end is sad!

why won't you write an au?

please!

I'll be your biggest fan!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I liked your idea!

I was very sad when he died too.

But maybe are you interested on writting a RepairmanOC on an AU?

cause I'm depressed with this one.

please?
inmate1099 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
pretty , I'd rather it be Fox than some chick named Rain lol
ShiverMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Okay! I am going to make this as detailed as I possibly can without sounding too mean or too critical... I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism ;

It seems like you just made your character go through the exact same thing that Wesley had gone through in the movie, and that would be very unlikely. I would have imagined her to go through it a little differently.

The story seems a bit... Way too straight to the point. There's a bit more dialogue than needed and it's like you just threw it all at me without giving me any descriptions of insight on the matter.

I wish you would have given more description, more background knowledge - even just a little more. Just all I wished for it.

However! This story still seems like it has potential to be a great story, so just keep on going with it. Just improve on the things I mentioned and I'm sure it'll come along great. Again, I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, and this is not a flame. I just want to help and give some input ;;