Reviews for Nightmares & Dreams
amanda chapter 13 . 9/1/2003
I like your story nightmares and dreams
saku2 chapter 12 . 12/18/2002
Great work! I really loved it. I just didn't like a bit of the modern-ness, but besides that, I thought it was a wonderful trilogy. Keep up the wonderful work! _
SinkinJC2000 chapter 13 . 9/18/2002
DOH I'm such a dare I think that 12 was the end...anyways great story and I do hope that there is a 4th (hint hint wink wink)
ria19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Just wanted to say that the story is awesome and keep up the good work.
SinkinJC2000 chapter 12 . 9/17/2002
Hey as usual a great chapter! I loved the whole story as well as your other writing. I hope you write more (you better wink wink hint hint). As usual your writing makes you feel the characters feelings and actions!
Falcon Mitsukai chapter 10 . 4/5/2002
Great story! Please continue on quickly, i want to know what happens!
Zidler'sChick chapter 10 . 4/1/2002
More please!
BballingQt153 chapter 10 . 4/1/2002
hey i LOVE ur story! its like sooo good! i've read all 3 parts! i liked the 2nd one the best but i'm really starting to get into this one! keep writting i really love it!
Zidler'sChick chapter 9 . 1/21/2002
YES! THE ARGENTINEAN! I praise you! He he he! I love this story! Keep on trucking!
sparklingdiamond015 chapter 8 . 12/29/2001
Great story so far:) Keep it up!
Zidler'sChick chapter 8 . 12/7/2001
YES! THE ARGENTINEAN IS HERE! Their are hardly any fan fics with him! Thank you! I look foreword to reading more!
PlasticIAsIPerfect chapter 8 . 12/4/2001
yay! it's the Argentinean. keep up the good work :D
PlasticIAsIPerfect chapter 7 . 12/2/2001
rock on! I love this trilogy. :) keep up the good work.
Laura Fones chapter 7 . 11/28/2001
The original characters are underdeveloped-they pop up and you can only assume they drive the plot. Diana is still interesting and kept well in character (a necessity when she's a principal). This is an improvement from the second one, and I like that you haven't put Christian on the proverbial high horse like so many fanfiction enthusiasts. Overall, a satifying read.
SinkinJC2000 chapter 7 . 11/28/2001