Reviews for To Stand Against the Darkness
Extremely interesting storyline. Shame it's been so many years. I reckon this and Hippogriff will never be finished. I have enjoyed both.
stevefocus chapter 20 . 9/16
Good story, shame you have given up on it, if I noticed that at the begining I would not of read it.
whataboutSirius chapter 3 . 9/11
There was not a familiar to represent Sirius unless you say his animagus form is his familiar so the statment that everyone who took the oath had their familiar in the room is a false statement a more accurate statement would be all the familiares of the group where in the room during the oath
KalKir chapter 2 . 8/31
Some one recommended me to give your stories a shot so I am starting with this one first. Loving the story so far and I actually appreciate thr time and dates especially using military time. Some folks put the time but do not state if it is norning or evening in the story. Also thought the A/N at the end was awesome. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
G the Headmaster chapter 20 . 8/23
Very nice story
Thanks for writing
Love the Star Trek reference last chapter. Made me almost piss myself laughing. Signed, CommanderTreaty, FanFiction author
Cayar chapter 20 . 8/12
I have very much enjoyed this story so far. Have you thoughts for continuing it?
Cayar chapter 17 . 8/12
Your conversation between Cuchalainn and Dumbledore is missing its mindspeech italics.
seagullalpha chapter 2 . 7/31
Hey, chick flicks have their place.

Especially romantic-comedy type chick flicks. The women in my life find it amusing...
keitaropurple69 chapter 20 . 7/25
I love this story and it is very original but i was wondering if you were going to write anymore to the story or not?
ChaosStorm666 chapter 20 . 7/10
Hey, I really like to read your work, mainly because I agree on your views of the HP universe and the last few books. I've taken a liking to all of your HP fan fiction and still re-read them from time to time. Great work, really. I also think you have a great way in portraying your characters and developing them and the plot during the story. I really hope to see more of your work in the future!

-Luke
seagullalpha chapter 20 . 6/14
Well.

Just finished it and I may say, with total sincerity, Holy Crap! What a great story! I've enjoyed every word of it...is it heresy to say it's actually a better read than Rowlings original work?

I really hope, at some future date (soon...hint, hint), you will come back and complete it, or at least further it.

Well done, sir. Well done.
seagullalpha chapter 6 . 6/13
Concerning your authors notes:

1) sucks, doesn't it? :)

2) Meh. Some of the plot holes deserve criticism.

3) Dumblydore is a very any means to an end sort of character. In retrospect, he's almost a villian, at least in my eyes, given his behaviour.
Araytigre chapter 20 . 5/26
This has been a wonderful read, and hopefully soon (hint, hint, lol), your muse will allow you to continue this particular storyline (beyond the current editing and rewriting). Sadly, the "Bad Guy's" never have any regret in their threats, hostage taking (outright kidnapping), or murder, in order to spread their madness and terror. It will be interesting to see just where Tom picked up those "Doors" that he used to transport all of those creatures (that he sent to Hogwarts), particularly, as they totally bypassed the Castles Wards. Also, hopefully, they will be able to find that "Anchor" of Tom's that is somewhere within Hogwarts, destroy it, relatively soon, and then they will have to deal with Bella's too. Thank You. TTFN
MARDONSGT chapter 20 . 5/21