Reviews for To Stand Against the Darkness
Markus Ramikin chapter 5 . 7/15
Fudge contemplating his own succession sanely enough to say something sensible about it? Is that a tiny shred of responsibility left in him? Interesting.
Markus Ramikin chapter 4 . 7/15
One day, when I'm the unchallenged master of the multiverse, I'm going to line up all fanfiction writers from all times, places, and Everett branches, and I'm going to have them write a thousand times on a blackboard:

"IF IT NEEDS AN EXPLANATION IN AN AUTHOR NOTE, IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA TO BEGIN WITH".
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 20 . 6/28
I have read your profile page and I know asking you to finish this story is probably not going to have any affect on your workings, but I thought to try anyway. This was the first story you started and it is an amazing one. I have read many of your other creations and have come to love your writing style. I realize you have a life outside FF, as well as other stories to write, but if you could find the time to return to your first I would be grateful. Happy reading and writing!
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 6/23
I'm very excited for more~
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 6/24
Exceptional story, hope that you can break through and update this soon.
That A/N #2 Your epic man!
sliceshadow chapter 20 . 6/1
Pls update
lorddylan chapter 20 . 5/23
I love this story are u going to continue it
Are you continuing?
Gleas chapter 20 . 5/17
nooo... another abandoned fic -sigh-
Gleas chapter 15 . 5/16
Bloody hell sometimes I hate english... damn I thought it was a typo... D and F are next to each other... A sneaking suspicion, a quick look in a dictionary later... Frowsy is a WORD! At least I expanded my limited vocabulary -pouts-
Gleas chapter 14 . 5/16
I am not sure if you already know this but Raksha literally means "Protection". In Jungle book, the wolf was the protector (of Mowgli? forest in general?) hence the name. Considering Hermione is the 'shield-woman', it is more apt a name than one would imagine. I too hated Vixen for a name for her, it doesn't really match her personality much.
Gleas chapter 13 . 5/16
I was half expecting the gang back for the voting
Gleas chapter 11 . 5/16
I love how Emma, a muggle, is a budding potions mistress... wonder what Snape will have to say to that...
vmcclure2 chapter 5 . 5/11
Wasn't C. Fudge wishy-washy (so much so he washed away from A.D & H.P. views) because he leant too much listening space to L. Malfoy who in turn gave too much credence to his son who was also jealous of the spotlight accorded Harry?