Reviews for To Stand Against the Darkness
Flametusk chapter 20 . 7/22
My mind keeps going back to the horcrux-thingy being the Sorting Hat.
Flametusk chapter 17 . 7/22
The mindspeak is broken in this chapter.
Flametusk chapter 12 . 7/22
And that book will be what finally exposes the magical world.
Deirdre1 chapter 20 . 7/15
Goodness, this is a great read. I've enjoyed it thoroughly and dearly hope you plan to conclude it someday. Well done indeed.
streefland chapter 20 . 5/6
I'm just now getting into this fandom and finding some of the most remarkable story. I've had a blast in the last week working through Muggledad's stories. This is one of my favorites. The Arthurian premise is intriguing, the writing is strong and sophisticated, the characterizations are solid, and the plotting is excellent.

Favorite bits:
- I really like the tension and difficult resulting from the time the Travelers were away. It's very easy to see that the Potters, for example, have moved beyond school because they were gone for five very intensive years. For Ron and Molly, though, it was just a handful of weeks. That's certainly going to double-down on the tensions that already existed.
- The expanded cast of characters is excellent. The new characters are full and real, commanding attention without dominating.
- The action scenes are well-written and crisp. There is a tough line to walk between overly descriptive and plodding on the one hand and overly brief on the other. The last two chapters managed a large set piece very well.

I'm going to hold the faith and hope there are more chapters to come. Either way, thanks for the effort!
shadowkat87 chapter 3 . 4/7
Wait if they all had their fermiliers present then where was sirius's fermilier.
V. L. Crawford chapter 20 . 2/7
You can' leave this one like this. I need the rest of it.
Netchka chapter 20 . 1/1
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
If he could apparate behind her and hit her with two bone breakers, he could have taken her head instead and solvec the problem on the spot.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
Pretty fine training center to take out that many trained good guys in a surprise night attack, especially switch all the ones the snipers took out. Sounds like the good guys need to up their training also
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Didn't know Sirius had a familiar?
VioletBuckbeak chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
I hope you finish this one day. It is really good. The mix of personal stories, battles and history is wonderful.
Victory in Chains chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Congratulations for bucking the 'evil and/or rat-bastard Dumbledore' of so many fics.

Regarding A/N point 2: Remember that all of HP canon is told from Harry's and ONLY Harry's PoV. Many of the scenes you imagine probably did occur, we just don't see them, or the means by which Dumbledore got his way.
Paddybee chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Kine is old biblical English meaning cows in plural. Not a nickname at all
friar14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
whoever keeps asking for updates...PLEASE STOP! Read the author's front page and you'll see he delays posting by one day for every time someone asks for updates.