Reviews for Hushed
shashu chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
more of this please!

hope you could send them in my email
SilverStella chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
awesome!

ingenious!

fabulous!

love it!
Shadena chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
It's an interesting thought. Riza will have to learn to depend on others for a breif while. It goes against her character for the most part. She's very independent and enjoys being so. I'm sure having Roy as a house mate though shall be interesting. I hope you'll delve into that a bit.
Couple of Luck chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
ow... the last part was so heart warming. This story is excellent! Keep on writing!
x.lithium chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Well, usually when I read a story about Riza losing one of her senses, it's usually her sight, so I'm glad to read a story with a twist to it.

Really, really, cute how he stepped in ( and the arm over her shoulder, of course.. (: ). Update soon.
Similarly different chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
thanks for updating, keep at it, your really good at writing
0defying-gravity0 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
A definate twist on most fanfiction I have read, though I do enjoy it. :)

On a side note, it takes a deaf person years to be able to read lips, as it's nearly impossible to tell what people are saying, especially if they're talking at a normal pace. Anyway, please update soon!
silver sniper of night chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Poor Riza, she would hate loosing control of her life like that. But Roy is always there to help her out lol! Lovely chapter, hope there is more coming soon.
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
great first chapter seems very intresting cabt wait for the next chapter so plz update soon
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh I like this, a twist on the normal, as you said, girl goes blind stories. An interesting beginning, so keep going with it. I hope that the next chapter is coming soon.