Reviews for Ultimate Movie Verse: Diary of an Animal
lilly042004 chapter 24 . 3/31
Please finish. It's so good
wolverinesfantasygirl chapter 24 . 1/2
Please continue this story i was hooked it was a great story
Leti0422 chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
Wow this such a good story. I love the RoLo scenes and the action scenes this story ties everything together. I hate where you left us hanging. I hope you come back to finish/continue this story at least the next chapter
craig mills chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
I really enjoyed this story its incredible are you planning on updating soon as its a shame to see a story as good as this die.

also great idea with the costumes.

storm and logan were meant to be.
mscarm chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
aww come on where's the rest you just can't write this awesome story and leave it unfinished...abandoned like this oh all the nerve lol. Come back please
Crash22244 chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
Nice story, please update soon.
StormLover chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story. I would love to see the rest of the story because some chapters were repeated so please update so we can see what happens next.
sundes2013 chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Very nice. I love the way you organize the chapters in this story.

I can see Logan and Ororo are sharing a very deep connection with each other, since heaven and earth are deeply connected( which is what you had mentioned). Amazing, deep, profound. I love your interpretation of Logan, makes me feel sorry for him even more. Poor him. :( A immortal beast/man.

I am glad that Ororo is the one comforting him like a mother, making Logan like a child.
sundes2013 chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Beautifully written. I like how you mention how Rogue and Ororo see Logan, which are different but somewhat similar in their own ways. I love it. I have never got to see how Rogue sees in Logan, which you capture it so beautifully, almost like a daughter-father or older brother-younger sister perspective. So cute, but sad. I have never knew that Rogue also went through too much pain, which I feel so sorry for her.

I am glad that Ororo sees Logan differently, which might be misunderstood by all the other X-Men team.

So beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
sundes2013 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
So sad...
sundes2013 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Amazing description.
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I really like how you describe Logan, who was able to rest in peace, no pun intended if that makes sense.

Oh well, I will read more.
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Very nice. I don't remember the X-Men Movies much, but if this is part of the movie, I love it. I can picture and understand what is the X-Men is all about and the characters this story. Thank you for creating this story and I feel bad for reading this so late. :)
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I love the last line, indicating that he is still human inside.

But one woman reminded me I was human and there was one girl that reminded me, I had a heart.
ranchboy1 chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
Great story once again your character development and the way you build their relationships is top notch I started reading this after finishing your newest chapter of Omens any chance you'll come back to this?