Reviews for Fish Tales
stellachicken chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story. Very imaginative! :)
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
LOL! nice! awesome story! I like the fishy...he's an ass...but he's cool! LOL...and I like the fairy...can't help but think of Twilight when she said her name was Rosalie...lol...

sorry...I'm a dork, I know...lol..

but anywoo...very nice :D
Chikara chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
lulz. I actually really like the whole idea of a dream episode. That way, some real fantasy type charatcers could make appearances without it seeming too odd. Kinda like the "Monster Movie" ep. with Dracula and the mummy. And Sam centered too! Great story.
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I like it - a talking fish called Harvey. Nice. And I love the fairy having a sneaky fag on her break - reminds me of Labyrinth, LOL

Big thumbs up!
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I liked it. This was such a cute Sammy in Wonderland fic. You did a great job. My favoorite line was "Oh good, my delusion has a name. Dean’s gonna love this." That was just so Sam. :)
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Lol! What a crazy story!

And you still managed to make Sam learn a lesson through all this crazyness...
Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was fun. I enjoyed trying to figure out where you were going with it. Good ending, too. Thanks for posting!
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Awesome. Really like the fairy tale feel to the story. Good descriptions, excellent voices for the guys, and the OC's were totally funny.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Such a great story! I loved it!
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
A fun story with a ripple of bittersweet. Great job - thanks for sharing!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 8/18/2008