Reviews for Nightwing Nin
DarkestTruth chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Majorly wrong...*giggle*

Please update. It's been four years and I'm quite sad.
AEDReaper chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This is actually very good. Please update this. It's an interesting crossover.
aar60493 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
yes...just yes
Sasuke4Tenten chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Woot! More SasuTen here on (: You should REALLY consider joining DeviantART and sharing your talents with the growing Sasuke/Tenten fanbase there. We have our own exclusive fanclub too which you should join.
Grinnerz chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
This is pretty good. I don't know much about Naruto, and can't remember much about Darkwing; but still, I like it. To bad this seems to be a dead fic though.
supremebandit chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
i find it enjoyable, and as for what i know about darkwing duck, i think you did good, although Piro and Karth don't think this will work out, then again, they are both non believers of the fanfic dream, so good luck with this fiction.
NUTCASE71733 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
You MUST continue! I've been a Darkwing duck fan for years ever since kindergarten! Please get the next chapter ready soon!
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
This is pretty interesting. I hope you update this one.
Sasuke4Tenten chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Yay! This is going to be Sasu
Blizzardfang chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
this is interesting i do think it happened a little to quickly but the thought of not giving what itachi wants and getting praise for it would help change his mind ...oh and it did not have years to fester this time too
balam chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
WOW!, the story is very interesting, I normally dont read crossovers bur yours worth it, please update soon, I love it. XD
Drasonz chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
darkwing duck and sasuke? very interesting and they are in character as well, can't wait for the next update!
Drasonz chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Kamen Rider Decade Complete chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
nice update. You are awesome at this story and giving the title after your author name too, in genious.
Self-Proclaimed KingofDDR chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Wow! This was a pretty good chapter. I think that Darkwing was in character the whole time, and that it was funny when you had him introduce himself to Sasuke!

I'm also glad that Sasuke won't try to kill his brother like in Canon. And I can't wait for the villan to be revealed! Is it...Danzo, by any chance?

Hopefully the next chapter is longer, but it was great as always! Catch you next Continue!