Reviews for Cyrano A love Story
Blufirewing chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
*wipes a lone tear under my eye with a single finger* Beautiful.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was such a moving love story.
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Mooooore! Please! This is just soooo soooo beautiful! I neeed moooore!

You have Yozak's voicespot on! Congratulaions on that! :)
MimoRei13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
sweet! lol

i wish for more~ i think this pairing is also a possibility~ well, i love this pair too (but conyuu will always be the first!)

could you write more story bout this pairing~?

love and angst! still, i depends on you~
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
GAH. I also fell in love with Yozak, and felt pretty terrible for him in DT(although I think the situation made a lot of sense, especially the Conzak portions.) Anyways, this was so incredibly adorable, it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm squealing and burbling and rolling about on my bed like nobody's business.

Thanks for posting this piece of cuteness.
Lady Angela von Spitzberg chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I'm also a fan of alternate pairings, and I love Yozak, he's really funny (and sexy and I bet he is really passionate about the things he likes) and there aren't many stories about him with Yuuri, and they really look good together. I loved your story!
timetoflo chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I really like this story! Really Good. I never really thought of this pairing but this is awesome.
ELENIOFME chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
my fav pairing is tht of yurri and wolfram but i have to say this story is a very close second, i usualy do not like the other pairings unless they have humor but ur story has humor, angst, and it just keeps u hooked waiting for the next chap which make me wonder wens the next one ocming out?
Sea Queen chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
yozak would be my second choice to be with yuuri (conrad being first of course)! im so happy for yozak! hes always been kinda on the down low but it was his turn to shine!

great fic!
twitty chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I wish I could leave more constructive criticism- I suspect you must be getting quite tired of my fangirling and ranting in turns. Still, I want to at least let you know how much I enjoy each new story or chapter you reveal. Living on roughly 4 hrs of sleep a night leaves me incapable of much else.

This was very sweet. I am at heart a Conyuu girl through and through- but you write so well I can't help but get into the mindset of all your characters. Yozak is wonderful, and so hesitant to believe that he himself can have that kind of happiness that it just warms me up when he DOES get that happy ending with Yuuri. And who better for a man who has grown so resigned to the bitterness of life that can blithely move past every pain, than the sweetest and most pure-hearted being in both worlds?

I desperately want to see how they deal with their future, with Yozak being who he is, and Yuuri being the greatest and most unique Maou ever. I understand it's a oneshot though, so I guess I'll have to spin out little fantasies for myself lol The Conyuu shipper in me is already feeling incredibly guilty, but I tell myself my two favorite characters are usually so selfless they wouldn't at all mind that I'm rooting for Yozak's happiness.

Thank you for a sweet little story :)
kimihiro-watanuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I think this is the only time I'll ever actually wish for a pairing that wasn't ConYuu because of how beautifully and realistically you've painted this picture. _ I think you've made me love these characters even more!
sweetsally chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
If you don't mind my saying, the points were really funny! I don't know they were supposed to be or not, but I couldn't help smiling. Well, even though it was quite an unorthodox pairing, the story was quite appealing and well-written. Keep it up!
Coco Reed chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aha! Is that why you don't really like the idea of Alford/Wolfram? :D J/K

Nicely done. I enjoyed it immensely. Its nice to have a vacation from ConYuu (though I scamper back to that pairing in the end.)

Once again, your portrayal of the characters was spot on. I think Yuuri would be the type to have a secret courtship with his intended. He's sweet but not brave enough to put himself out for ridicule. Yozak was lovely, though he nearly overwhelmed me with his sweetness. He could give me cavities. :)

Fun story and I hope to see more from you.

Happy writing,

C. Reed
reverseharem888 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh wow... well done! I never thought I could ever like this pairing but it was wonderful..Yozak's preening brought a big smile to my face:)Both of them are just so sweet together.

Yosh...please, poetic passionate Gunter next. Hoping for a pervie one but romance is always welcome, hee hee...
Sillvog chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Yay! (claps hands) So he finaly got his happy ending. The letter was just so sweet. - I'm starting to think you changed my fave pairing to Yozak/Yuuri from Con/Yuu, well almost. I can't wait to see this Gunter/Yuuri you have commeing.0