Reviews for Finding Peace
Jezabel Raewin chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
One of my favorite songs from August Rush. And performed by the greatest people too. You rock. You really do.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 11 . 4/15/2012
... Definitely role model. This story... Instead of making tears come to my eyes at the depressing parts, you made them come at the joyful parts. A talent that, I've found, is rare in all stories.
c94c47d6005a3df73ae768f14adbd3 chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Some mistakes that keep popping up:

“immerged” is not a word; you want ‘emerged’

“your” is possessive, as in ‘Is that your jacket?’ ; ‘you're’ ‘you are’

An “eraser” is the thing found at the top of most pencils. An ‘Eraser’ is a human-lupine hybrid.

“flock” refers generally to a group of birds or sheep; “The Flock” refers specifically to the six main characters in the Maximum Ride series.

The story is really good; you just need to work on your spelling and grammar a bit.
godschild4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OMG! This is by far the best story I have ever read! I just finished reading finding home and I can wait to start finding peace! It was so good that I couldnt stop reading! It is about 2 in the morning. (I have been reading all night!) My mom is going to kill me if she finds out! Thank you so much for writeing such an amazing story! I love getting to see a different side of Fang. You capture the characters very well and it is very well written. There are a few spalling mistakes but you make up for those with your awesomeness! I have one question... how do you pronounce Lilith? I couldnt quite figure that out! Thanks again and keep writeing!
aiimee chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
please, please update soon!
MissA540 chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Le Gaspe! That is so dramatic. I love your stories, you are a great writer.

;-)

Lexi.
writerreader63 chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
should i scream or should i applaud? *sigh* i'll just do both.

ah!

*clap clap clap clap clap clap*
Jezabel Raewin chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
puhleeze tell me that wasnt the end? is there more? it was SO GOOD! definitely going in my favorites list!
Vera Amber chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
This story is awesome! :) You're a really good writer. oh, and the only mistake that I found was somewhere in these nine chapters, you had 'immerged' instead of 'emerged'. Other than that, I didn't find anything. Please update soon!
sylence in dark corners chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
AW, i love it!

alright, so im sorry i didnt reply to any chapters of Finding Home, but i was to busy clicking the button to get to the next chapter. That story was damn addictive. I loved it! and i love this one to!

WRITE! POST! NOW! AND THEN I WILL REVIEW!

oh, and uh, if you dont post more soon, i will sa your legs off with toothpicks! got it?

your humble friendly and nice friend,

aLiSOn
WatermelonBubblegum chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Aw that last part is so sweet!
tearsXsolitude chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
oh my god i am absolutely in love with this story! please please please update soon!
tearsXsolitude chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
yeah im glad that the sequel is here! i love you i love you i love you so much! This story is incredible! biya!
LovelyNBlue chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
this is a really good story please keep writing i want to know more and i would like to find out what happens with Max and Fang plus i really like Lilith she is so cute. Please keep writing this story
Xx.Nights'Xheart.xX chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
you should have max have a kid in this fic! that would be so cool!