Reviews for Goodbye Jack
Bookworm1955 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
You going to write a sequel to this - just to catch up with things perhaps?
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I wish I could say I enjoyed this. Your writing is excellent and it may have ended this way on the show if the writers hadn't relented and have them marry.

I am a romantic at heart, and I guess I adhere to Daniel's comment that in whatever world Jack and Sam find themselves in they always come together.
stroppy chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
whoever asked you to write this story is insane, they can't not get together! please write a sequel to this story where he chases after her and they live happily ever after, please!
LadyMo chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
A very good story. I cried through most of it. Yep relationships don't always work out the way you want them to and those 2 have had a hard time with their feelings.

huge sg1 fan chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
You said that this story was hard for you to write but I think that you did a FANTASTIC job.I really like your stories. I've read almost all of them.I'm working on the story made me want to cry with the characters and I love stories like that.I really get into my stories.I really enjoyed this story and I think you did a good job.
scarletwitch0 chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
WOW! This really hurt, but as you said, in RL, most of the time this happens.
scarletwitch0 chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Awws! I was between crying and being in awe with your eloquent prose (smile). I really liked how you put together this chapter.
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You made me cry!
GateSeeker2 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Oh dear me! I'm beside myself with...grief, anger, frustration, etc. Say it ain't so BettyHall223! Ok, wrote a story where they don't "get together"...NOW write a sequel to this one where the DO! puhleaze! This is just so tragic. Besides, how will Sam react when she realizes that Jack went to DC to take the new position, that he was trying to take himself out of the 'chain of command' structure the very moment that she was interviewing in Houston. Oh come on...fix it! Of course, all of that aside. This story was well written, well paced, had nice dialogue, thought Jack's crying was a bit much - but hey - even a strong man cries sometimes. Nice story albeit tragic.
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Aww! It was a sad, but beautiful read.

I was getting all ready to yell, "Go get her, Jack!" But then it finished :(

Your right, they can't always have a happy ending. Sometimes theses stories have to be written.

Thanks for sharing, it was great :D
IggyMing chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
Oh, that is too sad for words. It's sad to see a couple, who are deeply in love and so obviously belong together, can't make it work due to some very misguided ideas about what is best, and from lack of real communication. I know that happens in real life, but I hate to see it happen to my favourite fictional couple. I hope your next story has a happier ending, otherwise my shippy heart just can't take it ;-)
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
You floored me with this ending, but you are right sad to say a lot of relationships do not work out...I just hoped this one did :(
stargatelover95 chapter 3 . 8/28/2008

Great story.I to know how hard it is to write a story where sam and jack dont end up together coz im in the middle of writing one at the mo its so hard
ALIMOO1971 chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
great chapter and story, please don't leave this story like this, i hope there a sequal to this story where there is a happy ending
PatriciaS chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
Good story and had the right feel to it. Jack would let her go, he always respected her wishes and her career. Thanks for sharing.