Reviews for Political Alliances
killjoy4life4 chapter 40 . 2/1
I see a mountain of potential for this story if you gave it a sequel especially for sasuke if he choses to take over the sound village.
SilverAmythest chapter 2 . 1/8
So glad im alone rn, actual tears fell at the ending of the chapter ;3; This is really good
Shaydrall chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
Cute, but it felt like it lost steam by this point. Well, I’ve always been more about the journey than the destination so maybe it’s just me. Not that they aren’t going to go through a lot more together but I do wish there had been more about them getting closer before the wedding.
Stone Elbow chapter 22 . 11/21/2017
I think you mean "dissected", not "disseminated".
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Great story, but please for the love of god stop with the random and much too liberal use of commas.
Otherwise, loving it.
napew chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
I have to say I love this story so far, it's the first fanfiction I read (at least up too chapter 8) I wasn't a big reader back in 2010ish. But this is the story that made me ship TemariXNaruto. This time I will finish it. My only complaint is I wish it was proof read more.
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 41 and I hope Naruto gains ability to use wood style jutsu.
Lllama chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
I like the premise of this story, but one of the first things that hit me was that I felt sorry for Temari, cause Naruto pretty much only eats ramen and I can't help but think that is not a nice smell to sweat or walk into the bathroom after.
Felon GT chapter 21 . 10/16/2017
This story needs more advertisement The best love story of naruto
Felon GT chapter 15 . 8/12/2017
Adult fanfic has the lemon versions. Same title. Very compactionate scene
Esmereilda chapter 31 . 8/5/2017
ur wrong on so many counts sasuke: 1st just cuz u helped found the village and ppl looked up to do doesn't mean that village owes u squat esp when ur clan acted like they were above u and didn't want much to do with u in the 1st place 2nd kakashi didn't blow u off he cant teach what he doesn't know and his job too after the team as a whole not be ur pet trainer 3rd it doesn't matter if u know a lot of tech's u can be beaten by others if u dont a have sound foundation from mastering the basics and the other skills you already know 4th ur being too short sighted and arrogant to realize that A the world doesn't revolve around you B at ur age no matter what u do itachi is be stronger than u period C there is plenty going for right now in the village but ur too short sighted to see it D on ur path u'll never attain true strength
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 7/27/2017
so if this naru/temari then is it also gunna be ShikaIno?
lameduck987 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Where's the version with lemons?
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 21 . 5/25/2017
OMG Temari is a jealous woman.. how interesting.. i like this story because is so fresh and real.. you make a good job..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 20 . 5/25/2017
Naruto and Temari are a little too young to have sex? But was a good lemon and a good story about two young teenagers falling in love and having his first time.
2,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »