Reviews for Political Alliances
Read this fic twice. Loved it both times. Awesome
TheShob chapter 3 . 7/17
I like it
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 6/27
Well, that was quite amusing and Temari met the freak huh, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 6/27
Things are progressing all over, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 6/27
Temari's snooping around and Naruto will have to tell her the truth, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 6/24
That was an excellent chapter Sakura's improving Sasgay is just a pathetic whining loser, and Naruto and Temari are getting closer to Ino's being nice and assisting him which is nice.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 6/24
Well, I must say that was amusing Anko helping Sasgay huh, wonder how that will work out,
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 6/24
That was nice a cool date wonder when she'll take him shopping he needs far more clothes.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 6/24
Well, that was cool NaruTemari prank fest, put those 2 losers in their place, with her strategic mind the pranks will be epic.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 6/24
Well, that was quite amusing, I can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 6/23
That was pretty interesting, I kind of expected Sakura to repeat her earlier introduction but it seems that Sakura got a wake-up call in the Chunin exams and wants to improve, also they've learned their chakra affinity already Sakura being Water (Suiton) was a surprise expected her to be Earth but oh well, Kakashi can help her with that I'm guessing Sasuke already knows his.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 6/23
Well, that was quite enjoyable, Temari's gonna see some differences in Naruto and will learn how he's hated in the village which will be a shocker and how it may affect her as his future wife.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 6/23
Well, that was nice Temari knows who she's marrying, not only will Temaru get hatred from the village but also marrying the so-called demon also, should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 6/23
Well that was interesting at least Naruto gets a new house I can't wait for Temari's arrival should be amusing as for the Hyuha well who the fuck cares I certainly don't can't stand her, no offense if u do though.
2,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »