Reviews for Political Alliances
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 40 . 7/21
es oficial! me enamore de este fanfic!
me gusto mucho y mientras ibas escribiendo fue genial!
me tome mi tiempo entre mis deberes, pero el final no me decepciono! es mas! me causo gracia e intriga sobre si seguiras...
espero que si! jeje besos y gran fanfic.
Cabrio9f chapter 1 . 7/4
Great to re read this story. Still hope you do a sequel dude.
I I think the reason he or she did complete the story of what decided by the sequel The wrote themselves into a corner with a story translation he or can't figure out how to get himself or herself out so they quit writing
Kyto-Kun chapter 24 . 4/18
Natsu man getting a little creative with the names are we XD
Cabrio9f chapter 2 . 4/11
Can you do a naruto/samui, or a naruto/konan somehow, course it be based after pain invasion, but with your imagination I believe you can do it.
Reality check chapter 21 . 4/6
To the bonehead who insulted the author get a life loser I can tell you two things about Naruto's last movie last movie it's a fanfic based movie and I have the proof so why don't you grow up and get a life loser this guy wrote a good story if you don't like it don't read it idiot
Alex chapter 5 . 3/31
Mehn,ion blame ya for degrading sakura..She's completely WEAK&USELESS..always going after Sasuke,even hinarta stepped up
Cabrio9f chapter 3 . 3/28
This is the most romantic naruto fanfic I've read. Such passion, and emotion. A naruto/tenmari is my favorite pairing, and after that would be samui. Blond for blonds haha. If there was a alternate naruto universe animei, he should be paired with tenmari.
Narusaku lover chapter 28 . 3/18
Hi author. It's nice to read ur fanfiction. I'm a bit late to read this fanfiction(actually alot xD )
Anyways, I just started reading fanfiction a couple of months ago. And this on is becoming my favourite one. U have good writhing skills, some names and spelling r wrong though. But it's not a problem. I'm narusaku fan by the way(maybe u know by reading my nickname xD ). But I really love to read this one. I really hope maybe that Tayuya girl may change Sasuke. Well...imma find out in next chapters. :-)
Thanks for writing this kind of fanfiction. Well...maybe one day, if u have hobby in writing novels, u may become a fine author.
Have a nice day then. I have ur fanfiction to read :-D
Ugotaurus chapter 3 . 3/16
'a new coat of pain', was this a typo or a pun? Either was I got a good chuckle out of it, since Shikamaru is thinking it :)
Hey could you do a "ninja clash in the land of snow" political alliance mini story.
Best naruto love story fanfic ever. I was so enthralled I couldn't sleep till I finished. Now I wish masashi kishimoto wrote his version as naruto/tenmari.
guest chapter 40 . 2/20
GTFO with SakuLee. That's retarded crack. And Tayuya is fucking fodder LMFAO. SasuSaku is canon and developed unlike your retarded crack shit. Deal with it, fag. Kill yourself.
Reality check chapter 33 . 2/18
You know you guys could learn how to write fanfic by reading Star Wars fanfic they don't exaggerate they don't make things up and they don't distort read a Star Wars fanfic and learn how to be a proper fanfic out of people Naruto is not military nor was it a country in order to go to war with the sound village I really wish you guys a stop making novel military holistic cuz its not its ninjas so you guys basically should we have Star Wars fanfic and see how to properly do fanfic I've read many of them and they're much more professional than the Naruto fanfic writers in fact I think some of them could go professional personally and is nothing wrong with seeing how a proper fanfic is done and I don't want to hear fanfiction I don't see a word of fiction in the story my cat could write a better Naruto don't you write in here I do like your story but you need to stop a but seriously you should read a Star Wars fanfic see how much better they are at writing stories without exaggerating any stay true to the story of what the writing and they don't scream fanfic when the story doesn't match up with the rain they just say I'm just not good at writing in the admit it I read a couple with a minute they were good at writing it but it came out better than half and is nothing wrong with learning how to properly do a FanFic people and I don't want to hear the screaming fanfic because that is crap or excuse I quote Naruto in the story about the hero changes it is no longer about the hero
Just saying that even tho u said u won't do a sequel to "political alliance", just sayin that hopefully one day a great idea will pop in your head on how to continue off with this story. Just think about it. Give it time as long as it doesn't interfere with your work on the other creations.
2,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »