Reviews for Political Alliances
Jack of Blade's Daughter chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I really do love how you approach the intimacy with such a mature outlook. The characters are going along with the romance and sex in a very realistic way, mature and responsible for Kakashi and Anko. Nervous but cautious for Naruto and Temari.
Warrof chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I was wrong about Agent-G being inactive for anyone who cares. I coulda sworn that he/she hadn't updated anything since 2009... I publicly Apologize.
Warrof chapter 40 . 3/29/2014
It really is too bad Agent-G went inactive... He/She was a really good author, if a little less knowledge on HOW to spell words...

Good Story.
Laxtastic chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Hello I would first like to state I'm not in it for the lemons but I feel that the inclusion of them after a suitable build up of emotions is what really caps off the relationship feel of a story so my question is: are the lemons edited out and if so how would I go about reading them where they should appear within the story?
Ssamja21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
who the heck is junko?...
UlfTheBerserker chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Where can I fond the edition with the lemons?
Deadlus chapter 40 . 2/25/2014
Are you planning a sequel?
moneygreen932 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
dammit just when i was about to compliment you on not changing Naruto's colors around you have Ino try to influence him... Everybody always wants to change his clothes... Naruto is a stand out character and the orange never gets him killed and it makes him Naruto... Naruto is synonymous with orange without it he's not himself and i can't understand why everybody can't just live with the originality of him being in orange instead people always wanna try and change it... well other than that this story is very interesting happy that Naruto personality is in character where he shows flashes of brilliance and is clueless in other areas... and he has his humorous ways
Captain Lycan chapter 40 . 1/14/2014
Another great one man, Naruto and Temari really do make a great couple though NaruHina will always be my OTP. Loved how she really helped him mature over the course of this story. Despite the focus on romance the political aspects and the couple of fight scenes were very well done.

Oddly enough though Sasuke's story arc in this was actually just as compelling. He's a character I have mixed feelings for; my biggest gripe is that I feel Kishi let him and the rest of the Uchiha Clan inhale the plot of the Naruto series at times. Here you manage to convey the scars left by the loss of his family and his decent into darkness very well without over shadowing Naruto and the other characters.

And of course his...interactions with Tayayu, she's only the kind of woman I could see him hooking up with outside of a very AU story. But Lord did I ever feel horrible for Sakura, I practically felt her heart breaking as Sasuke and Tayuya took turns stomping it. The epilogue was very nice, it certainly stands on it's own, peace out!
The Indomitable chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Nice first chapter
Diverging Patronus chapter 40 . 1/8/2014
This story was awesome! read this in three days! haha! I was never a huge fan of Temari but this was so sweet! :3
Jose19 chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
I wish that you can continue with this story with a sequel because it really got interested because Temari is a great pairing, and I love how both interacted with each other in this story but when you finished this chapter you left a opening for a sequel.
Ermilus chapter 40 . 12/15/2013
Great story
Ermilus chapter 32 . 12/15/2013
Sakura never understood sasuke pain. Keep up the good work
Ermilus chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
In the current war arc both Naruto and sasuke are evenly strong.
2,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »