Reviews for Political Alliances
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 6/24/2022
That was nice a cool date wonder when she'll take him shopping he needs far more clothes.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 6/24/2022
Well, that was cool NaruTemari prank fest, put those 2 losers in their place, with her strategic mind the pranks will be epic.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 6/24/2022
Well, that was quite amusing, I can't wait for more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 6/23/2022
That was pretty interesting, I kind of expected Sakura to repeat her earlier introduction but it seems that Sakura got a wake-up call in the Chunin exams and wants to improve, also they've learned their chakra affinity already Sakura being Water (Suiton) was a surprise expected her to be Earth but oh well, Kakashi can help her with that I'm guessing Sasuke already knows his.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 6/23/2022
Well, that was quite enjoyable, Temari's gonna see some differences in Naruto and will learn how he's hated in the village which will be a shocker and how it may affect her as his future wife.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 6/23/2022
Well, that was nice Temari knows who she's marrying, not only will Temaru get hatred from the village but also marrying the so-called demon also, should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 6/23/2022
Well that was interesting at least Naruto gets a new house I can't wait for Temari's arrival should be amusing as for the Hyuha well who the fuck cares I certainly don't can't stand her, no offense if u do though.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 6/23/2022
Well, this was quite a surprise and I laughed a lot when the Suna council seem to think Naruto's some Super Soldier, Secret Weapon. (Well he is honestly)
Write Your Wrongs chapter 1 . 2/13/2022
I would never ship Tayuya and Sasuke. You would have done better with Karin since she’s an Orochimaru captive. Shipping Tayuya and Sasuke is gross and ruined the story for me.
TheShob chapter 32 . 1/1/2022
I love you for how you bashed Sakura here for her obsession with Sasuke.
TheShob chapter 8 . 1/1/2022
Cute
Man of Steel chapter 40 . 11/11/2021
This was a great story, there were a few spelling errors and grammar errors, but it wasn't bad enough that it took me out of the story. You really nailed how all the characters are suppose to be, and the big thing here is that you made the pairings believable as well as the story. That's the biggest win for an writer of a popular series doing their own thing, when I can get behind a pairing that wasn't canon or even see and believe that it could happen when I watch the actual series it's a job well done. I really hope you change youre mind eventually about making a sequel to this amazing story, you did a great job of doing your own thing while also keeping it on track with anime/manga so hopefully you can continue this universe. Gonna read your Naruto Hatake stories next. Thanks so much for your time in reading my review, and for a crazy ride(that I hope is not over for Naruto and Temari XD) and for this story.
sicklerchris1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
is there one with the lemons in it
Zeke chapter 40 . 9/8/2021
good story.
nurayong.nur chapter 34 . 8/8/2021
oh shit! nevermind I thought they caught up but turns out to be a trap!
2,373 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »