Reviews for Political Alliances
Uzumaky clan chapter 3 . 6/9/2021
Great chapter thank you
Nevarus chapter 3 . 6/9/2021
I like it so far, but there seems to be an issue you have. you like to add commas where it's either unnecessary or completely wrong to do so.

when neji actually missed, lee a bit. do you see the issue? say it out loud and you will notice that the comma creates a pause in the sentence. if you aren't saying it that way then you shouldn't be adding commas, but regardless it's wrong.

if you were trying to create a pause around there it should be after actually and you shouldn't use a comma... use the following:... it allows you to create a more exact length of the pause you are creating and is more appropriate for doing so.

anyway keep up the good work.
Uzumaky clan chapter 2 . 6/8/2021
Great chapter thank you for your hard work
Uzumaky clan chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
Great chapter thank you for your wonderful work
Username6166 chapter 30 . 4/25/2021
Sasuke x Tayuya is such a weird pairing, I can't imagine her with anyone aside from Shikamaru or even Naruto.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/9/2021
The story was excellent and I truly hope you make a sequel also I think you could probably get away with the lemons now since I've read quite a few that have them in it since the Great Purge
William Escobar 608 chapter 4 . 4/2/2021
1) Justo cuando empesaba a pensar que Naruto estaba teniendo un buen comienzo, tenía que abrir la boca y arruinarlo.

2) JAJAJA XD JAJAJA... Temari se DECEPCIONARA cuando se de cuenta que el chico que DERROTÓ a su hermano se DEJA GOLPEAR con una chica TAN INÚTIL como Sakura Haruno.

3) Que tierno de Temari en abrirle las puertas de su nueva familia a Naruto.

4) Al menos Temari es más respetuosa que Sakura y no lo golpee como esa INÚTIL PELIROSADO.
William Escobar 608 chapter 3 . 4/2/2021
1) JEJEJE... Kankuro no tiene idea con quién su hermana se va a casar.

2) Que tonto que es Naturo, OBVIAMENTE las habitaciones más pequeñas serían para sus futuros hijos.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2021
You're story is Best buddy
nielnica12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2021
Are the council stupid?
Santiago chapter 40 . 2/19/2021
Hello, this story would have a second season or not?
FuxkBoi chapter 10 . 2/18/2021
hashtag bring back the lemons
Ghost hunters 1985 chapter 20 . 2/13/2021
No I was waiting for the lemon
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2021
Ino leave Naruto’s jacket alone it’s great
Kingofsenju chapter 40 . 1/10/2021