Reviews for Political Alliances
Ghost hunters 1985 chapter 20 . 2/13/2021
No I was waiting for the lemon
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2021
Ino leave Naruto’s jacket alone it’s great
Kingofsenju chapter 40 . 1/10/2021
Please start back up
Kingofsenju chapter 33 . 1/10/2021
If he get away I’m be pissed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Continuala
Cristhian chapter 40 . 11/30/2020
Esta es una de las mejores historias de narutema q e leído porfavor continúa con lo de Akatsuki y el embarazo de temari no lo cortés por favor
CB3C chapter 40 . 11/13/2020
Such a nice story, i hope u cold do much more about this universe, there are a lot things that you can keep wtriting about.
10/10 Nice Lemon :£
Troynin chapter 40 . 9/13/2020
More so good
VINXUCHIHA chapter 22 . 8/13/2020
I really like the characters portrays their various emotions. By the way this is the best narutema fanfic I have ever read. The plot, the comedy, and romance all well written. I just can’t believe I didn’t read this sooner. Nice work.
Nicolas Fernandez chapter 40 . 7/15/2020
Hola quería preguntar cuándo vas a sacar la secuela para matar la cuarentena es mansa historia y quiero saber q va a pasar por favor!
CRM chapter 14 . 7/3/2020
This says it is so good that I can't stop reading it
Nathaniel chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
When naruto is thinking about how scary sakura is when she is mad and temari is just as bad, you should have put the coma after 'sakura' and before 'and'. So instead of this "Naruto thought about all the times he had accidentally pissed off, Sakura and Temari was just as scary." It should have been like this "Naruto thought about all the times he had accidentally pissed off Sakura, and Temari was just as scary."
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2020
TRASH if this can stop one person from reading this I will be very happy broo this is M rated no lemons and there a start to but naruto came in 5 seconds so that got me heated and we got a almost got a full chaper on Naruto asking people on how sex ONLY TO HAVE HiM cum in 5 Seconds bullshit that it have a good day Guest115 OUT!
Luciendar chapter 14 . 3/19/2020
You keep contradicting yourself. Kakashi already told Anko she'd have to be topless before; to which she replied something about having nothing to be ashamed of. Also; Naruto mentioned three sexy jutsu when kakashi had the team reintroduce themselves for Temari. There were more contradictions but that's all I can recall as I type this.

I really wish you didn't make Naruto so flat and boring. Oh; he's being whipped by a new woman... how exciting. At least make it interesting. Have Naruto overreact or something and become extremely detached. Then Temari would learn a lesson too; one about not pushing things to far and taking people for granted. Naruto needs love and understanding after the childhood he endured; that's why he ended up with hinata. Anything else he probably couldn't handle.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 40 . 1/28/2020
Maravilloso!
Un Perfecto Final Para Una Perfecta Historia!
De Verdad Solo Puedo Decir Gracias Por Está Maravilloso Proyecto