Reviews for The perfect Harmony
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
aww this was mega adorable _ i havent read SP fanfic for a while now and this was a great story to get me back into it again, so thx lolz :)
wholeytoast chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I really injoyed this story it was sweet and I didn't get bored with it... very very nice. I love the songs you picked for Kyle to play they are very beautiful songs. ~
FlyingTackle chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Wow, I didn't even realize how long this had taken to be finished. I'm glad I stumbled upon it when I did!

This story is so sweet. The mood in the beginning drew me in right away; that piano piece with the mention of rain created a really hypnotic feel, but like...I don't know, I could feel the cold air and smell the water on the pavement. All that with a song, instead of descriptive words-although you used those too, of course. But I just love stories that focus on music like this, because often a great piece of music (especially instrumental. I love tons of songs, but something with no words to go with a story...just, gah) makes the whole story...ergh. I'm rambling, hehe.

But yeah, I also liked their age in the story; 14 is a really vulnerable age with really intense feelings, and it suited the events well.

I really appreciated how understanding you made Wendy. She was much more mature than I think almost any high school freshman could be, but somehow it worked anyway. I like when the girl who gets in between the two guys (because in these stories there almost always is one) is likable, and she was. I felt sad for her, too, because that had to hurt.

One thing I could say is that I was a little confused by the presence of the OC, Jan. His role was so tiny, and the end I had to re-read after knowing he had left in order to make it less awkward in my mind. I don't know, I guess I just think that he wasn't important enough to add, and instead drew attention from the real story. Maybe if it had been longer with a more complicated plot, he could have had a better run (because OCs are great if you can use them well), because it wasn't that you wrote him in badly, he was just rather...flat? Yeah, something like that. Haha, I hope I got my feelings across without sounding offensive, because that's totally not what I wanted to do.

Anyway, I loved this story a lot, it was refreshing to read. I'm glad you kept working on it for so long! If it were me, I would have lost interest, but your style remains consistent throughout the whole story. Thanks for sharing your work with readers like me!
Honeypot Kitty chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I love your writing! It's so dramatic and moving! This was sad and happy at the same time. I love it to death! XD Rating: ...

Hearts are way better than stars! :)
ilovejews chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
wooowww. this was intense. i loved it(:
OMG chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
OMG I LOVE Victor's piano solo! I love it so much!
lillie andrews chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
So cute

I loved it

You should definatly continue this story.

A sequal is in demand from this reviewer!

The Brat Prince chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. Don't know why you don't have more reviews. Thought I would contribute, even if I don't have more to say than aw.
Don'tKillKenny chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
aw, oh my god that's so cute! great story! loved it!
free people chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
This story is superb, as soon as I heard Yann Tiersen's Comptine, it made me smile while reading the story. Throughout the story, the songs played were in touch with the emotions of the characters, and I found that amazing that you found such fitting songs.

Great, touching, and beautiful! Thank you.
RangerInBlack chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Very cute, good job!
Brat-Child3 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I kind of wish that you would have waited to post the chapters instead of all at once, simply so that this story would get the number of reviews it so deserves. But at the same time, I'm so glad I didn't have to wait to read this entire thing in one go.

It's difficult to write a review for this. Normally I'm excited and giddy and telling the writing how awesome it is, and it's always the truth. But words like "Win" and "Awesome" and "Cool" just don't do this story justice. The words that come to mind are more along the lines of "beautiful" and "magnificent" and "breath-taking." But how to you put the pretty sort of words this story is into a review that would be properly fitting to describe this absolutely perfect piece? The answer is so simple; you can't.

I am so blown away by this, by everything about it, that no amount of praise I can possible give will be enough. This touched me in such a way that none other has been able to do. There are so really amazing writers out there, I mean astoundingly amazing writers with stories that truly touch the reader. But I've never read one that made me feel the BEAUTY this one has. If it were a gem, it would surely sparkle and gleam so brightly that no one would be able to look at it straight on; it's too overpowering, it shines so brightly.

It wasn't in one certain thing, it was everything this story is as a complete whole. It was the prose, the words, the flow, the plot, the characters, the emotions... God, the emotions. I'm listening to Yann Tiersen, Comptine d'un autre été, L'après midi, now... and I only wished I'd have been listening to it as I read, as it would have only made it that much more powerful. In fact, I'm going to re-read the entire thing with that piece of music going. :) It's my favorite out of the three.

I know this review is just a bunch of ranting, a bunch of babble, but though I have no hope of explaining just how much this has touched me, I knew I had to at least try.

One of my favorite scenes, in fact, THEE scene that was the most absolute touching was the scene where Kyle breaks into tears, and Stan wipes them away, saying nothing... just holding him. I choked up at that part. You have an incredible ability here, and I hope to see more from you very soon.

Completely awestruck,