Reviews for Rekindling
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 3/20
This is great so far! Please continue!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 3 . 3/14
"Sooner than a year from now" huh? I think we're a bit past that. Please come back to this fic. I really appreciate your storyline and ideas, and would love to see how they develop. I like the idea of his scar being spiritual, and all the planning he's doing. Zuko is nothing if not meticulous with his planning.

I mean this earnestly: please continue this fic!
SelenaBrizz chapter 2 . 2/27
Awesome. Please write more about them :)))
Sun chapter 3 . 2/25
It been more than a year, should I still expect an update?
This is so amazing. The writing is really good, there are no grammar errors that I can see, and the plot is incredibly interesting! I want more. Please update. Even if its been around six years. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Interesting
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Zuko's time travelling had certainly gone well by this point, but I doubt things will continue that well soon. Excellent chapter! I really liked to have a view of Azula's thoughts. And Ursa's method of regaining her daughter's trust is certainly unorthodox but effective. I hope you continue this sometime soon even though it's been... what? Seven years? Please continue this! It's a really great time travel idea and it'd really off to a good start!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I am very curious about your reasons for hating Kataang. I'm partial to it, but I'm partial to any well done romance, so I'll happily read Zutara as well. The only thing I sometimes have issues with is Jetara (?) because as he is when we first meet him he needs redeeming before I'm ok with it, and as he is when we last see him he is mentally unstable and needs to heal before such a choice could be fully his own.
I notice you totally fail at your "sooner than a year" claim. That's ok, I did too. I'm working on that now. I hope you come back to this, I never thought about Lu Ten being a conspiracy death. But it certainly makes sense the way you write it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
This is awesome
SernaJ chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
(read it in a sing-song voice!) Why did you stooop
I like it so muuuch
You are a cruel persooooon
wah wah wah waaaaaah
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
This fic is amazing and I'm devastated that you never came back :(
The characterisation is great and the concept is well-written. Such a shame to let it go. But I'm grateful that you shared some chapters with us :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Its been seven years not sooner than a year. Please update.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
Ummmmm update? This story is great! Why would you abandon it? If your still writing fanfiction plz finding this fic!
75Check57 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
HEY. This story needs an update... badly...really badly.
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Uhhhh! You must continue this! It is so beautiful!