Reviews for Rekindling
Its been seven years not sooner than a year. Please update.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 3 . 6/24
Ummmmm update? This story is great! Why would you abandon it? If your still writing fanfiction plz finding this fic!
75Check57 chapter 3 . 6/12
HEY. This story needs an update... badly...really badly.
Gamma Draconis a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 3 . 5/11
Uhhhh! You must continue this! It is so beautiful!
please continue rekindled
lufluf chapter 3 . 5/5
It's probably a fool's hope to think you're ever going to update this story, right? Well, if you so happen to want to do just that after 7 years, then I'll be happy to read it!
mary chapter 3 . 3/9
I realy like this fic. If you ever get the chance do you think you could finish it? Its realy good and well written.
Wow, this is awesome! I read through it quickly and with great interest, curious as to what would happen next... aaaaand it hasn't been updated for ~7 years
Darn
Updaye
Oh my gosh.
Do you know how long I've been looking for a decent AtLA time travel fix? (Of course you don't, I'm not logged in so you don't even know who I am.) Suffice it to say that it has been a loooong time. And even though this is woefully incomplete and I'm sad about that, what you have here is absolutely beautiful and could go in so many directions. I love it. Thank you for writing it.
OH MY! of you're still here please update! Please!
LatelyDifferent chapter 3 . 2/13
I like the story a lot please do and continue
ShutUpYourePerfect chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Expect The next update sooner than a decade from now.

sure, just let me dig my own grave first an make sure I have my notifications on for when you'll update.
EDM chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Words fail to describe the sheer coolness you have captured with this fic.
-Evildragonmuspelhiem