Reviews for Rekindling
Hathowda Jun chapter 3 . 4/1
Damn.
2008 and 9 are like so long ago.
"Expect the update sooner than a year from now"
Dude/Girl...you take a year to write a chapter? No wonder you missed your mark. Lol.
But great story really. Thank you.
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 3 . 2/22
This is sweet. This is really sweet. I'm actually rather excited to see if this will help Azula to grow into a more healthy person.
o0Aslania0o chapter 3 . 2/16
I can see that this story would be one of the most amazing alternate version of the avatar universe :D i like this royal family version better please give us the pleasure of seeing this family have a happy ending
Volans15 chapter 3 . 2/13
Please update. This story is amazing.
Keen Reader chapter 3 . 1/28
So it's nearly been a decade but...
Does this story still exist? Cause its a fantastic story. I really want to see how training with Ozai would go. Has anyone adopted this story?
TELawrence chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
The past is like a set of corridors. Some of them are warm and fuzzy filled with happy memories and euphoria. Others are cold and dark. The fast majority however remain untrodden and unseen. Endless labyrths of things that could have been but never came to pass. I love this story because it is has such powerful currents of both nostalgia and melancholy. I know it probably will never get updated (it's 8 years old) but I also know I speak for everyone who read your story; I would really love to see you continue it.
Leopardheart44 chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
This is an interesting story. I hope that one day you will continue with it but for now good work :)
Hope1616 chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Its been over eight years now! Please update!
Trekkie Padawan chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
This is really interesting so far! I hope you update it soon.
codexrun chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
i like the 8 year wait just great keep going i totally belive you do finish the story in 2010 but you cant and why not?
because its 2017 yes almost 8 years but anyways your readers are doing great keep going.
Hello chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
Ah how ironic that last sentence is now
Either way I really really really liked this fic, and I thank for writing it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Cuute.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
Um weeellll now. Wonder when you're gonna finish this fic? I like the idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Azula's getting a tad bit out of character.

But I guess it's her as a little itty bitty baby (a kid that's strong af.)
Narya Anima chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
This may be a strange question since this story wasn't updated in... Years but do you think you may update it? Or perhaps I can borow this idea. I know I would go a bit different with it but abyway it's a really good story and I think I'm not the first person who writes this to you. Really like it!