Reviews for Rekindling
firedragoonknight chapter 3 . 11/12
Update plz update
This thing was soo soo gooood! if only you had continued it.
If you still exist, please do so.

You can't hate kataang, unless you want to directly disrespect Mike and Bryan. It's canon.
deltacrow chapter 3 . 8/18
This is really good stuff! Im just- oh man, though, I checked the "last update" and- im fucking- expect the next update in less than a year, eh?
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 8/8
I love this. Ohhh, Ursa is fearless, indeed! I love how Azula is being noticed by her true family, the ones actually able to love her. And that was such an exercise in trust!
I wonder, indeed, if Zuko will manage to help Azula to avoid her motherly issues... (And the mental breakdown)
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 8/8
Ohhh, I love this!
Very interesting and very sweet. I laughed so hard when Zuko tackled Azula and dangled the oogie. And then again when she kicked him in the crotch. XD If there is one story in tge Avatar fandom I want to be updated it would be this one. :D
harblack chapter 3 . 7/15
Real pity you never continued with this, was shaping up to be a great story. Always good to see fics with takes on Azula beyond her being pure evil, and would be fun to see a much older and wiser Zuko growing up with his family
patrick the almighty observer chapter 3 . 7/10
dude its been 6 years, are you even still active?

well if you are then I would like to say that I really wish that this had continued because I really loved the premise and what you have done so far with it. I love Ursa's characterization and the little moments with Azula that really show her as a person and not an embodiment of evil that so many people make young Azula out to be.
Lenny m chapter 3 . 6/30
You need to go back and we may just remake this story little bit longer it's a good story
littlemsstrawberry chapter 3 . 6/16
I wonder if there'll ever be an update
DevilishlyBipolar chapter 3 . 6/4
"Expect the next update sooner than a year from now."

XD Don't worry, I'm not mocking you or blaming you. I just find it slightly amusing about how its been about 2-3 years after your assumed deadline. X) But I have made the same promises before and failed as well, so I have no right to judge. So I won't.

Anyway, i would just like you to know something - that every single time i remember Zuko from Avatar: the last Airbender, one of the first things that always pop up in my mind first is THIS story, right here. Of all the stories I could have possibly thought of, THIS story was the most frequent one that appears inside my chaotic brain.

The part of the timeline that Zuko travels back to is one that I have been wanting to see for a loooooong time - and i hadn't even known about it until I came across you story.

The format and the pacing is so natural that I get the tingles whenever I reread the chapters over and over again. Each character that we have experienced so far are so...THEM. You portray them really well, and I love the thought that Zuko could finally have the chance to act as the older brother figure that he had had the potential to be in the past. Zuko's redemption has already been fulfilled, so now it's Azula's turn. Azula redemption is another one of the things I love.

I could go on and on, honestly, but I'm running out of time. I sincerely believe that this story has so, so SO much potential. It's a shame that it ended before Zuko could show his dramatic "improvement" to his...*cringe* Ozai.

I will be eagerly and fervently waiting for the next update. So for now, until then (hopefully), I will just be rereading the three chapters until I accidently fall asleep from word overload. And I would wake up the next day and repeat the routine.

Hope to hear about you next time!
ZukoWithHair chapter 1 . 5/14
You're never going to update, are you. So sad… :(
CJ-T-Bone chapter 3 . 5/5
I know you're still alive, your latest update on another story was april of this year. Please continue with this i'm begging. :'(
Ren O'neil chapter 3 . 4/21
It has been over a year an no update, well more like six years but no rush.
Maail99 chapter 3 . 3/19
Well its been years. I really think that this story would have been really good.