Reviews for Rekindling
TELawrence chapter 3 . 10/13
The past is like a set of corridors. Some of them are warm and fuzzy filled with happy memories and euphoria. Others are cold and dark. The fast majority however remain untrodden and unseen. Endless labyrths of things that could have been but never came to pass. I love this story because it is has such powerful currents of both nostalgia and melancholy. I know it probably will never get updated (it's 8 years old) but I also know I speak for everyone who read your story; I would really love to see you continue it.
Leopardheart44 chapter 3 . 10/1
This is an interesting story. I hope that one day you will continue with it but for now good work :)
Hope1616 chapter 3 . 9/29
Its been over eight years now! Please update!
Trekkie Padawan chapter 3 . 9/22
This is really interesting so far! I hope you update it soon.
codexrun chapter 1 . 8/29
i like the 8 year wait just great keep going i totally belive you do finish the story in 2010 but you cant and why not?
because its 2017 yes almost 8 years but anyways your readers are doing great keep going.
Hello chapter 3 . 8/28
Ah how ironic that last sentence is now
Either way I really really really liked this fic, and I thank for writing it :)
Cuute.
Um weeellll now. Wonder when you're gonna finish this fic? I like the idea.
Azula's getting a tad bit out of character.

But I guess it's her as a little itty bitty baby (a kid that's strong af.)
Narya Anima chapter 3 . 7/14
This may be a strange question since this story wasn't updated in... Years but do you think you may update it? Or perhaps I can borow this idea. I know I would go a bit different with it but abyway it's a really good story and I think I'm not the first person who writes this to you. Really like it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 6/19
I'm loving this story. I think you have all the characterizations down perfectly and your writing is excellent. I'm kind of bummed that it hasn't been updated in eight years, but hope springs eternal!
AfroTank chapter 3 . 5/29
Update
What did you do chapter 3 . 4/12
Love this! Please update.
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 3/20
This is great so far! Please continue!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 3 . 3/14
"Sooner than a year from now" huh? I think we're a bit past that. Please come back to this fic. I really appreciate your storyline and ideas, and would love to see how they develop. I like the idea of his scar being spiritual, and all the planning he's doing. Zuko is nothing if not meticulous with his planning.

I mean this earnestly: please continue this fic!