Reviews for Rekindling
Entropy Writer edit chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Sorry to repeat, but my browser went bats* on me, what I wanted to say was:

A really interesting fic, the only "Zuko-goes-back-in-time" that I've read. How much will Zuko's actions change the future? For example, if he saves Lu Ten, Iroh won't take a trip in introespective, changing him in the wise old man we knew. He'll keep his vision to conquer Ba Sing Se in the name of the Firenation, and without the trauma of his son's death, he'll succeed, disrupting the timeline. Also, being more experienced than Ozai, and, in my opinion, a stronger leader than him, he would have ended the war much sooner had he had been in command.

Does Zuko realize how this changes can snowball in the wrong direction?

Anyway, all in all, an awesome fic, keep it up!
Flutter Flight chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This is a cool fanfic. You sent Zuko back father than most time-traveling fics. I really like how Zuko is fixing his relationship with Azula and Ursa's line about how she fears no one.
daveshan chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This looks like it will be a really good story. I'm interested as to how you'll play out the series.
Entropy Writer chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
A really interesting fic, the only "Zuko-goes-back-in-time" that I've read. How much will Zuko's actions change the future? For example, if he saves Lu Ten, Iroh won't take a trip in introespective, changing him in the wise old man we knew. He'll conquer Ba Sing Se, turning the war in favor of the firenation
badkidoh chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
another great chapter, i look forward to your next update soon
things24 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This is very intersting. I can't wait to hear more!
Artfox1498 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
yay! u updated! i thought ud given up... good chapter!
crossxavier chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
An interesting story so far. The set up for the time travel was at least believable (especially since you made sure to note that the Avatars couldn't use it on themselves). I am quite curious as to the different changes you will bring about due to Zuko's influence but I think the attempts he's doing so far are probably the best place to start. The change for Azula will probably be the most significant change (at least the most positive) due to the amount of influence she had on his life. I am also intrigued with whether certain events will occur whether Zuko tries to interfere or not (such as the death of Lu Ten, the disappearance of his mother, and his later banishment). If nothing else these events occurring despite Zuko's attempts to change them would lead to quite an internal dilemma. I am sure he would have to start to wonder if he could really change what happened when certain events seem to be fated to happen regardless of his interference. Also Zuko's future pairing will be interesting to see occur (I have a few guesses but I'd rather wait and see what you have planned). I have enjoyed your story so far and look forward to reading more.
Enu Asar chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
OMG! This story is one I have to read to the end. I love this chapter especially with Ursa's response to how her daughter feels about her. Please update when you can!

-Dixie
PastaSentient chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Yay! you finally updated! And it was awesome! I love the family dynamics you are showing. I can't wait to see Zuko's firebending skills in the training session. Keep up the great work!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Wow. Figured you stop reading this story for good.

Great chapter. Ursa is a very interesting character. I like it.
xt1me chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Update! :)

This is a very interesting fic
ArrayePL chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
You updated this awesome story. I like the way Zuko is trying to change their future. I hope you will continue.
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Enjoyed it! Hope these come out a little quicker! :)
Mikomimaru chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Very awesome chapter. I'm glad to see Zuko's actions are starting to change things a great deal, even if they're only subtle changes one might say. I look forward to the next chapter.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »