Reviews for Rekindling
thepenultimatefailure chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Interesting idea, you've done a good job here. I like the idea that Azula's minipulativeness comes from her mother. Anyway, thank you for writing this story, keep up the good work
Hebi R chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
The problem with taking Toph to the South Pole, or the North Pole for that matter, is that the layers of snow and ice between the surface and the gorund would probably prevent her from being able to sense vibrations and overcome her lack of sight.

On the other hand, nothing says "I may be a firebender, but I am not evil" like being publically chastised by a blind little earth-bending girl, and taking it.
Deleted Account Blank chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Please update sooner this time! Good story!
Servant of Anubis chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh, I'm glad to see you continuing with this story. I like the dynamics between family members: Zuko trying to gain Azula's trust without making her horribly suspicious and ruining his chances; Ursa realizing that Azula felt unloved and hoping to remedy that without accidentally driving off her daughter. And then there's poor Azula, who's just had several large cracks struck into her worldwide. Seeing that fully shatter should be fun. I look forward to the next update.
liarscope chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
this seems like it wil turn into a really interesting story! Can't wait for more!
zukogal chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Wow! Loved it! Loved it! loved it! Keep on writing! Can't wait for your next update!
TheCookieMonster7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Update son, okay?
hellscream89 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is so cute and so weird all at the same time. Besides that or in conjuction with... THIS IS GREAT :D! Please post the next chapter up soon.
Shay Durrow chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Haha, oh no. I have just gotten myself deeply interesting into this story thinking, "Wow, look at that. Three updates in four days-how nice." But on closer inspection I see that it was published over a year ago...DANG! XD

Ah well. I hope you'll keep pegging away at this, because it is truly awesome and a very good read. I was just wishing for a bit of Zuko and Azula-ly bonding, and I got just what I wanted.

I hope to see the end of this someday. :D
3 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
hey really like your story, it's one of

the best go back in time stories I've read.

Tis freakin amazin.
carcrafter7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like this story alot please update it soon. Hopefully in about 4 months if thats asking to much.
JJJ chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Ursa is very devious in this. XD
MoarDakkaPlox chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Great concept behind this story. Most writers make Zuka and Azula 'rebond' after the series, but I love how you made him go back and fix things from the root of the problem

I hope you update soon!
wolf's lament chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
This is an amazing concept and part of me hopes that you won't spend too much time on whatever your intended pairing is. I like that the relationship between Zuko and Azula is being focused upon since there are few fics like this. I think it makes sense that Zuko is able to see things that he couldn't see when he was younger, since he has a better idea what to look out for this time around.

I can't wait to see where you take this story! I'm wondering though if everything's going to turn out the way Zuko plans it to be.
Sayle chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I love time travel stories. It remind me of my own Avatar fic. Zuko was always the most interesting character, but I never thought of going all the way back to his childhood!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »