Reviews for Rekindling
Ai102 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I'm really liking your story. I really hope you will continue with it.
creepingshadow chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
interesting story! can't wait to see more.
Tilders chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
This probably isn't going to be updated again, but it's too good to not review it.

The very notion of Azula as a sister and not an enemy is hard to run with at first, but you've opened up a whole new line of thought in my mind, so hats off to you. The idea of Ozai having Lu Ten conveniently disposed of is another new notion to me, as I'd always thought of him as a jealous prince seizing what he thought was his only opportunity for the throne, but I'm curious to see what you'll do with it if you continue.

Definitely going in my favourites.
Galimaufry chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I really love this story, it completely fits with all of my particulars as well as the things that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I just sincerely hope that the next update will be sooner than a year away! ;D
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Now this is a pleasant surprise. A new look at Zuko's life and how it could possibly be ... happier, yet he still remains the same angsty, brooding, fire prince we all love.

I must admit, I was wondering how you were going to go about this and I wasn't disappointed. Azula is usually looked at as a villain more than a sister and it was interesting to see a more positive look on the opportunist and Ursa as well. It leads to some very deep set questions about the plot, and I find myself wanting to know how this will affect the future... if at all. Knowing Zuko's luck, I could see this blow up in his face.

Then there is the question of Lu Ten and Iroh. Part of me just knows that Zuko is going to warm up to his uncle as if nothing has every happened (perhaps invoking some rage from his father for doing so) and then there is Lu Ten. I can see Zuko trying to save him but what if the young man ends up just as power hungry as the rest of the firelords? What if Iroh's true kindness didn't develop until after his son's death? What of the current Firelord? Ooh, so many good questions and I'm eager to have them answered... but it seems that this story has been ignored. Hopefully you haven't given up on it. I'm looking forward to see how this changed past unfolds.
Everyone Like Me chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Holy hell, you must update. This story is amazing and I love the development of the family's relationships. I really, really, really want to see how this story progresses! Please update for your faithful reviewers, okay? I'm sure all of us are looking forward to chapter four.
zeppelin13 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is a very interesting story! Please update soon.
Chaotic Memory chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Wow, I actually thought this story wouldn't be so in depth with the relationship between Azula, Ursa, and Ozai; but you "fixed" it really well. Um, I noticed you haven't updated since mid-09ish, so I'm not going to beg for an update.

I'm going to ask really, really nicely for you to continue this awesome story. Please?
Dungeonwriter chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
What an incredible story!

I think this is just...so unique.

Can't wait for more.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
...maybe Azula got some of that insanity from her mother as well...

However, I would like to let you know that I'm thoroughly enjoying this and cannot wait to see where you take it!
Elviol vi Yogyakarta chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
what can i say...

seriously, what can i say...? i know, i'm freaking late and kinda... late... but, its just... good, marvelous, splendid, brilliant, and other good compliment that you can mention!

first of all, the very idea of time travel is... well classic, but interesting. to bend the timeline with 'what if' situation to your liking. its classic, but interesting.

second well of course, because the classic trait of time travel, one have to posses a great skill of playing with words. and in my eyes, you, my friend, have the skill and certainly you make a good use of it. brilliant! and the importance of original idea for the plot obviously... good azula? brilliant!

fourth... hm... what for the fourth... pairing maybe? well, i'm okay with zukoXeveryone-you-prefer. but yea, everyone has their own favorite rite... and for me it happens to be zukoXazula, wrong? i know... but duh, they're fictional...

well i dont know if you still interested in this story, but i hope you do... and maybe you'll even update it soon... :)

Best Regards,

Elviol vi Yogyakarta
samirz chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
well it certainly is a nice story as well as a chapter well i am looking forward for the next chapter update as soon as u can _
The Warrior Within chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I've always wondered how a time travel fic would do in avatar. I'm skeptical because of that, but this is great start. I cant wait to see how this turns out! I hope to see an update soon!
Azula chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Just re-read this and am sad that you have not updated it. Such a great story needs an update. Please update (is perfectly willing to beg).
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
W0nderful with0ut the need f0r being cheese :D I dr00l f0r m0re!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »