Reviews for Rekindling
Zuko chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
This is a great fic. The premise behind it is good and your characterization of the characters is well done. You expertly capture the main reasons Azula turned out the way she did. Please update it.
Beboots chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I would just like to say that I love the concept of this fic. There are surprisingly few timetravel fics in the avatar fandom. This one is very, very well written. :)

I think that you've portrayed this older (and slightly wiser) Zuko rather well. I like his suspicion regarding his father, and his plans... and the conspiracy regarding Iroh and his son? Interesting! It makes quite a bit of sense.

I also like the idea of a spirit scar. Very cool.

I'm amused by his interactions with Azula, and I can't wait for him to speak with his uncle again. :3 I'm also looking forward to the next chapter - with Zuko impressing his father (hopefully). Please update again! You are awesome. :)
Avatar01 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Please update! I really like this story, and where it is headed, I felt my mood darken when I realized that you had not posted any more chapters. I can also tell you are a really good author, keep up the good work!
Val chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
I hope you decide to pick up on your story. It has a lot of potential and it'd be cool to see what happens.

*crosses fingers*
Artfox1498 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
good story! update soon plz!
RayLedgend chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Hoping you update soon. This story's really well written.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
woohoo! The second timetravel fic I've found for Avatar. Very well written, I love how your having Zuko turn Azula around earlier in the fic, but Its going to be really difficult for you to write in the years before the Avatar's awakening if you go slowly, I assume thats why you haven't updated in months. Hope you do soon though, 10/10 for the fic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
interesting
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I hope Zuko sticks with his plan to be nice to Azula. It's difficult to get your siblings to change their opinion of you. When I was little, my big brother and I fought all the time. Even when he decided to be nice to me, it took months for me to decide it wasn't a trap and stop locking him in his room. I sure hope, for Zuko's sake, that his little sister learns faster than I did.

If Zuko stays in his fathers favor, has no scar, and does not get banished that could have some consequences. It will be harder for him to do what he pleases as he will have his father's eye on him at all times and the chances of Aang and Co., especially Katara and Sokka, trusting him are slim to none.

I can't help but wonder what Azula will think when her brother betrays her father for the Avatar. I think it depends how far her transformation has come along. Too soon, and she will think his kindness was all an act and turn against him with even more rage than in the original. Late enough, and she could be a powerful ally.

I look forward to seeing where you will go with this!

-A Bibliophile
Susan chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Oh u better update! Gah. I KNEW i shoildn't have clicked on the link when it hadnt been updated over a year!

UPDATE! Damn. Go meditate and come up with inspiration bcos this freaking beautiful story HAS to be continued or face my wrath!

Sob. Seriously, go update. this awesome story deserves to be conutinued.. and shared with us (: Cheers!

BTW: Canon is 4ever. No breaking up the mighty Kaatang couple or having...gosh! Zutara. They're just...no. Zuko and Mai is God...
Venath chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Hey, finally got around to reviewing this thing. I've got to say that so far, I'm absolutely loving it. I'm not sure if the Zuko/Azula interactions will continue the way you have them in these chapters throughout the entire thing, but I really hope it does. There aren't nearly enough fics that focus on their pretty odd relationship (Well, I guess all siblings probably have their good moments and bad moments, but these two take it to the extreme), and I think you have both of their characters pegged.

Anyway, can't wait to see where you go with this, and I'm eagerly waiting for the next update. Thanks for writing.
Vandenberg chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
This is incredible, no one seems out of character and the structure of the story makes it interesting. Hope you update soon.

-Sked-San-san. If you don't update soon, i will kick your ass, mentally.
Nyos chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I'm in love with these so-hard-to-find-time-travel Avatar fics :3. That you're partial to Zuko/Katara makes it even sweeter :DD. (I, like you, don't really like Kataang.)
Superior chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Hey I hope you continue writing this story, you seem a bit inactive
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 3/13/2009