Reviews for Rekindling
Everyone Like Me chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Holy hell, you must update. This story is amazing and I love the development of the family's relationships. I really, really, really want to see how this story progresses! Please update for your faithful reviewers, okay? I'm sure all of us are looking forward to chapter four.
zeppelin13 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is a very interesting story! Please update soon.
Chaotic Memory chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Wow, I actually thought this story wouldn't be so in depth with the relationship between Azula, Ursa, and Ozai; but you "fixed" it really well. Um, I noticed you haven't updated since mid-09ish, so I'm not going to beg for an update.

I'm going to ask really, really nicely for you to continue this awesome story. Please?
Dungeonwriter chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
What an incredible story!

I think this is just...so unique.

Can't wait for more.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
...maybe Azula got some of that insanity from her mother as well...

However, I would like to let you know that I'm thoroughly enjoying this and cannot wait to see where you take it!
Elviol vi Yogyakarta chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
what can i say...

seriously, what can i say...? i know, i'm freaking late and kinda... late... but, its just... good, marvelous, splendid, brilliant, and other good compliment that you can mention!

first of all, the very idea of time travel is... well classic, but interesting. to bend the timeline with 'what if' situation to your liking. its classic, but interesting.

second well of course, because the classic trait of time travel, one have to posses a great skill of playing with words. and in my eyes, you, my friend, have the skill and certainly you make a good use of it. brilliant! and the importance of original idea for the plot obviously... good azula? brilliant!

fourth... hm... what for the fourth... pairing maybe? well, i'm okay with zukoXeveryone-you-prefer. but yea, everyone has their own favorite rite... and for me it happens to be zukoXazula, wrong? i know... but duh, they're fictional...

well i dont know if you still interested in this story, but i hope you do... and maybe you'll even update it soon... :)

Best Regards,

Elviol vi Yogyakarta
samirz chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
well it certainly is a nice story as well as a chapter well i am looking forward for the next chapter update as soon as u can _
The Warrior Within chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I've always wondered how a time travel fic would do in avatar. I'm skeptical because of that, but this is great start. I cant wait to see how this turns out! I hope to see an update soon!
Azula chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Just re-read this and am sad that you have not updated it. Such a great story needs an update. Please update (is perfectly willing to beg).
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
W0nderful with0ut the need f0r being cheese :D I dr00l f0r m0re!
the scatterbrained oracle chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
This is an adorable story. I hope that you continue; it's a very interesting premise.
peoplhi chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
yep. i really like this fic. faved.

now thought i enjoy your fic i'd have to say that if i was sent back in time in zuko's place, i'd probably try to find a way to kill ozai. examples: keep a knife hidden in my sleeve, go up for a hug and slit his throat. DONE! iroh becomes king and game over. or poison his food since you have them eating breakfast together. and if he can't get a hold of deadly poisons, then use non deadly poisons that will make oazi sick and then kill him while he is recuperating in bed with a fever.

just saying. that's the practical answer to saving lives and preventing war.
UDMonk chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Wow, It's beena long time since I've read this. A very long time.

Great chapter! I eagerly await your yearly inspiration bolt!

Signed, Force 'Hog
umino-gaara chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Hi, I've finally found a do-over fic in Avatar. It looks good so far. I see that you don't update very often. Looking forward to when you do again :)
Kamisaka Ren chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
This story is very good, please continue. I like how Azula wasn't portrayed as a "down to the core evil person" from the start. I hope that she will change her opinion on how she thinks her mother fears her. :D
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »