Reviews for Rekindling
hypercell chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
This story is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Whitefleur chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I like this stroy :)
spicydragon chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
This really has the potential to be a great fic, it's engaging and immediatly draws the reader in from the very first paragraph. I hope to see more of this fic!

Please update sooner then a year from now! After all, how many authors can say they got 115 reviews from the first three chapters?
thepenultimatefailure chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Interesting idea, you've done a good job here. I like the idea that Azula's minipulativeness comes from her mother. Anyway, thank you for writing this story, keep up the good work
Hebi R chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
The problem with taking Toph to the South Pole, or the North Pole for that matter, is that the layers of snow and ice between the surface and the gorund would probably prevent her from being able to sense vibrations and overcome her lack of sight.

On the other hand, nothing says "I may be a firebender, but I am not evil" like being publically chastised by a blind little earth-bending girl, and taking it.
Deleted Account Blank chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Please update sooner this time! Good story!
Servant of Anubis chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Oh, I'm glad to see you continuing with this story. I like the dynamics between family members: Zuko trying to gain Azula's trust without making her horribly suspicious and ruining his chances; Ursa realizing that Azula felt unloved and hoping to remedy that without accidentally driving off her daughter. And then there's poor Azula, who's just had several large cracks struck into her worldwide. Seeing that fully shatter should be fun. I look forward to the next update.
liarscope chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
this seems like it wil turn into a really interesting story! Can't wait for more!
zukogal chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Wow! Loved it! Loved it! loved it! Keep on writing! Can't wait for your next update!
TheCookieMonster7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Update son, okay?
hellscream89 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is so cute and so weird all at the same time. Besides that or in conjuction with... THIS IS GREAT :D! Please post the next chapter up soon.
Shay Durrow chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Haha, oh no. I have just gotten myself deeply interesting into this story thinking, "Wow, look at that. Three updates in four days-how nice." But on closer inspection I see that it was published over a year ago...DANG! XD

Ah well. I hope you'll keep pegging away at this, because it is truly awesome and a very good read. I was just wishing for a bit of Zuko and Azula-ly bonding, and I got just what I wanted.

I hope to see the end of this someday. :D
3 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
hey really like your story, it's one of

the best go back in time stories I've read.

Tis freakin amazin.
carcrafter7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I like this story alot please update it soon. Hopefully in about 4 months if thats asking to much.
JJJ chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Ursa is very devious in this. XD
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »