Reviews for Rekindling
Mikomimaru chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Okay I hope you continue this story! I love how Zuko seems to be changing things. I wonder where Iroh is now and how Zuko may effect his uncle. :)
Aoi24 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
This is fun. I'm glad I listening to the pimping of lizeth on Devart :D Go say thank you to her for the publicity. Seriously though I think that this is a great start and that this could really be entertaining. Just please, ignore any whining or bitching from the Zutarian fanbase (or any other for that matter0 and write what YOU think fits into your story best :) I'm really looking forward to an update.
Chixue chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
O Me likes!
deathbringer374 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Update! please! hurry!
Biganime40 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
hay dude wat up keep going keep going me like
Nougat chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Okay, this story is just SO *AWESOME*! I can't believe it took me this long to find it - and it was completely by accident, too! If I'd been a little less lucky, I might have missed it altogether! D:

It's funny, though; I hadn't really noticed before just how much I seem to enjoy go-back-and-change-the-timeline stories. Admittedly, the really good ones often don't have the kind of summaries that would show up in a search for time-travel fics. Maybe that's why the only other t-trav fic I've found (also by accident) is "Spiritbender" by Tsurai no Shi. It's pretty awesome so far too, have you seen it? Of course, I haven't actually *done* a search for t-trav fics, since I only just realized exactly how much I apparently enjoy them in general, so that might have something to do with it too. That will soon be rectified, however!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you rocked my socks with this, and I can't wait for you to update!
zrgberdjedvrghe 5b7in chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Its really god and I hope you continue to update it!
dragonflysky chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Well, this is a concept I had never really thought of in this show. Really interesting and I hope you continue.
peoplhi chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
i'd love to read more of this fic. this cute.
tigerfur chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Great story! Can't wait for the traning session!
echolock chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Hm... One wonders if you will be keeping up with this, because it is an interesting idea. I hope to see more of it, if you are not averse to writing it.
bloodfan101 chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
i love this story plez update
mauricio chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
hey! I just need to tell you i love the way youre developing this story, im very exited to know whats next, so pleaase post the next chapter soon!
Darthme1011 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008