Reviews for Spare the rod, spoil the child
NongPradu chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Is Dean 12 or 13 in this story?

Picturing John Winchester giving any kind of sex talk is just freakin' hilarious!
Aewnaur chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
as i am devoted to the ground bobby walks on as well as the weeSam and your writing .. lol..i would love to see another chapter of this fic.. please and thank you..
Blackangle2011 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
update soon
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I didn't think this started slow, I think it started great! I love just looking at how the boys spent their days even without hunting in the mix... I also prefer long stories, so I am perfectly willing to wait a long time for the action to start if the intro is well written. Loved it!
Carlough chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
You gotta continue this story! I wanna know John and Dean's response to what's been happening to Sam.
L Quinn chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
I hope you continue with this story - am really enjoying it.
billysgirl5 chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
I'm really enjoying this chapter. Little Sammy...proving to himself and the world that he can do things on his own. Only wanting what's best for him and his family. I'm glad that he was able to make it to Bobby's safely. I just hope that that crazy woman and her priest don't ruin things for Sam. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Susan82 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Well, this chapter didn't go the way I expected. Mrs. Doyle ended up more injured than our Sam! I will admit, the disturbed part of me was a bit bummed there wasn't more Limpness, but I enjoyed seeing the good and sweet part of Sam as he took care of the woman that has tortured and nearly killed him. Aw. It was nice to see her finally see that Sam isn't all bad, even if it was too little too late. You made her more human, and allowed me to feel a bit for her.

Another thing I expected was a long and dangerous road trip. But you tripped me up by having him get to Bobby's safe and sound. Predictable is one thing you aren't, my friend. And how great to see Bobby in this story! I cracked up when he called Sam an idjit. lol

I never would've though that you'd leave us with Dean in the perilous situation while Sam is safe and sound. John better save him soon! I may be a Sam girl, but I sure love me some Dean!

Lesson learned. Do not assume, especially when reading a Rozzy tale! This chapter was great. As much as I love Sam angst and pain, it was a refreshing change to have a bit of lightness and a faster moving story. Now hurry up and write some more!
cavetrollgrl chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
Loved the chapter. Even though she's not a nice lady mrs. Doyle sort of grows on you. She might be wrong but in her own way she seemed worried about Sam. Nice escape Sam did getting all the way to Bobby's. Now thre's calvery to help rescue Dean and John.
shorty chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
this is amazing! you must continue!
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Yay, I've caught up! Oh no, what is happening with Dean? Can't be good! Love Bobby so I was so happy when Sammy ended up on his door step! Can't wait for more!
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Wow, poor Sam! The widow had him second guessing his relationship with his dad! Then she wants to take Sam away from his family? Poor baby! To top it off she pulls him and herself down the stairs! Can't wait to read how this plays out! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
I'm playing catch up! My life has been hectic and this story has been on my must catch up and read it list! This chapter was great and the old lady is really creeping me out! Can't wait to read more! :0) Gidget
astalder27 chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
I love it! Thankgod Sam is away from Bernadette! I hope Dean's ok!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Poor young, resourceful little Sam. Love him! And enter Uncle Bobby to make him feel better about it all.

But what about Dean? Is he going to be ok?

Nice one mate.