Reviews for Spare the rod, spoil the child
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Another awesome chapter once again. Thank God Sammy got away from Bernadette, at leats now the kid will be safe with Bobby away from her and her crazy ways. I can't wait to see how Bobby reacts once he notices the bruises and all from Sammy's fall down the stairs.

OMG, I can't wait to find out what has happened to Dean. John better kick it into high gear so he can save his oldest.

I also can't ait to see what Bobby says to John about having left Sammy behind with that old witch!
J.A. Carlton chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Well thank GOD Sam got to Bobby's, though certainly knowing you he's nowhere near out of the woods, but at least he has an ally beside him! Thank goodness for that!

And as for Dean, I certainly hope he gets to keep that pretty little noggin of his...would be a shame to lose it at such a young age. :D

Looks like the fun's just starting. Gonna be interesting to see what goes on milady! Very eager to find out.

Thanks for the wonderful sunday morning treat! :D

SciFiRN chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
I so love Bobby and I'm so happy that Sammy got away from that wench! Can't stand her.

Oh, but now we need to find out what happened with Dean and John, but at least I can sigh in relief for Sam. Thanks for the update and keep writing!
TammiTam chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Oh Rozzy, how awesome was this chapter! Poor Sammy! Hurt and alone! Thank goodness for Bobby. He'll take care of things! Awesome chapter, girl.
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
This chapter was great and worth the wait! I can't wait to see what happens yet to our favorite brothers! (And I'm SO glad Bobby's against that old witch!)

Update soon please!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
great! I love that Sam was able to get away from Ms. Doyle and get to Bobby :D

I hope that John and Dean are okay and finish up the hunt soon!
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Wow I am dying to find out what happens next.
skag trendy chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Ah shi*t! Hope Dean and John manage to deal with the hunt quickly and get back to Sam. Sounds like he's badly hurt.

Nice one mate!

Kind regards,

Susan82 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Ok, that b!t#h Mrs. Doyle is seriously ticking me off. I'm hoping that little fall at the end of the chapter might just put an end to her, but knowing our Sammy's luck, she'll be around to torment him a great deal more before his family comes to get him.

Speaking of torment, Sam might've viewed the suit as torture, but I just love the visual of a little Sammy in a suit. Massive "Aww!"

Sam, Sam, Sam! You had Dean right there, all you had to do was cry out for help! Course, if he had, who knows what that witch would've done to him before Dean could come save him. Poor kid's really stuck this time.

Dean was just thankful that his little brother was safely tucked up in a nice warm bed, safe and sound, as far as way from this nightmare as humanly possible. Oh, if he only knew.

What an ending! How cruel to leave us like that! Hurry up and write! )
carocali chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I love how you're unfolding this story. It's just so damn creepy!

You've left poor Sam at the hands of this woman (well, technically, JOHN did, but I'll blame you in the meantime) and she's taken it upon herself to mold and save him! We finally have learned WHY she's so fanatical, however, because she'd lost her own child before she was baptised. We are driven crazy by our own guilt. But now, Sam will be the recipient of her insanity!

But Sam has held his own for the most part. He can play up to the adults and do what he needs to, and it sounds like he might have a short-lived friend in Milly. Unfortunately, he can't actually tell Dean what's going on because Mrs. Doyle is right there listening, which sends Dean the wrong signal.

So not good!

With this creature taking up more of John and Dean's time, will that mean a longer stay with Mrs. Doyle? Will they get the ghost of Percy go down easy (ha ha, I can't believe I even just wrote that!) so they can move on?

And then, to end the way you did? SO very mean! The scissors scene was absolutely amazing and very spot on! But what will happen at the bottom of the stairs?

More please!

Dimminished chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
That is one creepy old woman!

I love how Sam holds his ground with her though... he's my eight year old hero. :)

I can't imagine what she'll do now with an injured Sam, for some reason, I'm not trusting her enough to get him the help he's gonna need. *shakes head while pondering the situation* Guess I'll find out more when the next chapter is posted.

Loved it... it was SO worth the wait. :)
Von chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Ohh DELICIOUS! I love resistance-Sam :D

Can't wait to see how the fall turns out.
sparkley-tangerine chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
... you know what's scary? I actually have a crazy family member like this. All about God's Will and resisting the temptations of the Devil. She was weird. Plus, she hates me because I've admitted to atheism instead of her Christian beliefs, so when you descrube Sam's anoyane and torture because of this lady, I feel it. Your Bernie is that perfect mix of psyhotic and good intentioned that she omes coff creepy and twisted in that way only extreme religious people can! Good job!

The hair cutting attempt really drove home how...fanatical old Bernie is here, Sam's eight for crying out loud! Johnny's going to regret leaving Sam here, just like in Baudette, huh?

Gah, you left it on a cliffie too! More!
Deanaholic1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
omg so god. u must update asap..please please please!:)
BlackFalcon002 chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Uwah...nice way to end with a cliffhanger, there. Can't wait until the next update...well done on the Weechesters, too...DON'T CUT SAM'S HAIR! NO! Yay, update, please!

112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »