Reviews for Reunited
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I like how you jumped from one relationship to another. I also think it was cute when they finally reunited. Man, I love dogs.
White Hunter chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
That was a great story Silver, so...what's your next story about?

Phoenix710 chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
Awesome ending to a wonderful story. I loved when Ariel joined the team, and when Axel told her that he loved her. The song Axel sang was really good, and I can't wait to see your next one. Keep up the great work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Very good job.

Keep the good writing.
Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
That was great, especially when they saved Ariel, and when Axel beat up the leader of those rotten goons. Great job, and I look forward to the next chapter.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Great chapter, can't wait on what will happen next.

White Hunter, howling out to you, the spirits, and also TO THE POWER OF THE PACK!
merigirl chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
This story had depth and it flovvs! Its so exciting and dramatic! I love it and am looking forvvard to more!
White Hunter chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Oh-man this is getting extreme, I wonder what will happen next. Keep updating Silver!

Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Great job re-uniting Ariel and Axel, and I'm itching to see the Rovers take these goons down, and for Ariel to join the team alongside her long-lost love. This was a great chapter, and I'll be watching for the next one.
Phoenix710 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I loved how Axel remembered more of his past, and how he took a bunch of those goons down before he went down himself...hopefully the other Rovers can find him before anything really bad happens to him. Great work, and I'll be on the watch for chapter 3.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Nice flashback scenes.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing.

Keep the good writing.
MysticMadameRover23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Love the plot. This story looks like it will answer a lot of questions built up by the other stories (I mean that in a good way) Keep it up.
White Hunter chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is a great story so far, can't wait until the next chapter.

Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
It looks great so far, and I hope the Rovers can save Axel before the goons do any harm to him with the chemicals...and I'm hoping to see Axel finally get Ariel back in his life.