Reviews for Beautiful Angel
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I love it , plz keep writing
Ramyfan chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
could you finish the story its a whole new story with a baby girl and a new unexperienced ricky
i love it and i would like to know what happens next
loodle20 chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
I love this story you can just feel a budding romance when you read it please please continue it
HermionenDraco368 chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Really love the story I hope you keep going with it. And I'm happy that your sstarting things out slow and not changing there characters to much its the first story I've read that kept them mostly in character and not moving to fast in the relationship.
RedRaiderHottie chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
this is an awesome story...i absolutely love it...i hope you continue with it and eventually finish it
Nancy chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Please finish... Its really, really good so far.
betweentheraindrops chapter 13 . 3/18/2009
This is a good story and I would love it if you finished it. Keep up the good work (please)!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 13 . 3/17/2009
awesome
Maddie chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
aww I love how ricky is trying so hard to not screw everything please dont make him! and write more!
RedHandedJill43 chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
This was awesome. I really enjoyed it.
Toni Ann Chadwick chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
I love this story keep it up i cant wait to read move i hope they date and make a great cuple. Good Story. love it
lita rocks LbC chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
lol, loved the diaper scene! classic stuff. great job.
Likewow5556 chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
Amazing chapter! Update soon!
Candice chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
I love this story! it was so funny when Jordan started peeing. i thought her pee was going to go all over Ricky's face lmao. Update soon please! Thanks!
Marissa Davis chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
aw that was so cute and funny the way ricky changed the diaper! amazing update soon!