Reviews for The Next Time It Happens
TheEliteLabRatsLover chapter 1 . 6/8
Awesome. Just freakin' awesome. ;)
im crying wow this is amazing 10/10 would recommend
watermarks chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I have to tell you... I read this story years ago and because it was soooo good I decided enough was enough, I'm going to start watching supernatural. I read your Dean and fell in love and now I am a MASSIVE supernatural fan! All because of this story. Thank you!
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh my god. That was a wonderfully written story. Great job!
AlonzoLovesPie chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I really enjoyed this story. You're a great writer. NEVER stop writing.
Deershire chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Simply wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
this is so upsetting oh my god
RedBrickRoad chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
...wow i... agh...yeah wow
x chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Okay, I now that this fanfic is old and you propably won't see this review but whatever.

I loved this. So. Fucking. Much. This is just what I've been looking for for ages. Describing, your writing, everything. So good :) please write some more, maybe a longer story about this same subject? *wink*

Anyways, thank you :')

(English is not my first language)
lunarains chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
that was an awesome story, when you think about bulimia or anorexia you dont think a man's problem! but my brother struggled with it for years
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
FOR YOUR FIRST SPM FIC THAT WAS. AMAAAZZZINGGGG
HEY chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Put this under in complete and add more chapters
Palimpest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very strong, this fic. It cuts no corners and after the initial time, everything rushes downhill- an excellent example of mirroring character development with writing, making the reader have some sense of Dean's quick plunge into his eating disorder. It's entirely believeable. it doesn't seem as if you plan to continue into a possible healing process or heart to heart with Sam and Dean, but that'd be an interesting follow-up.
Forever the Pretender chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
thank you for these tears. Oh sweet lord. You cannot describe my love for this fic.
WolvesareEmo chapter 1 . 6/15/2012