Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
hmm, good oneshot
guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
pretty good
guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
not as good as the previous chapters
guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
lol, nice
Stardiouses chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Perfection :D
KoalaSnow chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
awesome story. but when is Sukka week?
nutshak chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
not to sad, not to fluffy, (although i'd prefer it fluffy :p ) a perfect finish! ten points!

Keep it up!
razzledazzle41191 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
A semi-angsty chapter turned very sweet- I loved it. And I loved reading all of these chapters. I read a couple of stories for Sukka week, but yours were definitely some of the best. Major kudos to you!
Katsumara chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Wonderful last three chapters.
3VAD127 chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Aw, great. :) "Erased" is kind of a delicate prompt, at least for me, because it's easy to be way too angsty. But you got the angst in there, and you got the romance, and it ended (like you said) very happily. I was excited to read this, and you really sent the week out with a bang! Congratulations. :D

-3VAD
3VAD127 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Oh, Suki's reading bad stuff... :D Lemme just say that this story, for some reason, had your signature all over it. Your flair, your special touch, that something-something that only A. LaRosa can do... whatever. It's a classic piece of work, and I absolutely loved it. Your description of love made sense to me, and I think it would make sense to other people, too, even if they hadn't experienced it yet. :P I don't think I can thank you enough for just WRITING this.

-3VAD