Reviews for All Mine
Naturo chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
that part where naruto-kun ran with her bridal style was funny.
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
i like NaruTayu too...especially with how you do them.
and believe it or not, this is already my 3rd time reading this work. i just don't remember why i didn't review the first time. :3
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
*blush*
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Datu824 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very well written story. Good all the way through.
jason brand chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It's been quite a while since I've last read one of your stories, though I never really forgot about them especially this one.

I always wished that this one had been continued, I'm not asking for an epic or anything just whenever you feel it throw a chapter our way to add on.
ChickenNuggetRobber chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Cool Story! It would be awesome if there were more chapters, because it seems like it can be expanded on(not criticism, just saying for my own and other fans enjoyment), but it was still a good read regardless!
Awesome work!
Realez chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
nice :)
SkyRage chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
God, what a great story! Wish it was longer though
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is hands down one of THE best NaruTaya stories I have read. Please make this into a longer story or something similar to this. Pretty please? Now I am going to check out your profile for more stories. Please keep writing. It is authors with works like this that make me want to read fanfiction. So looking forward to reading more
Ghost fading out
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
not much for oneshots, but the more oneshots i read the more they appeal to me, even if i do prefer lengthy stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Best pairing...and such a stupid move on Konoha's part.
Villain84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was a very cute Naruto X Tayuya story. Probably one of my favorites. I imagine this taking place in the Shippuden era. I like the idea of after the events of the Sasuke retrieval arc, Naruto found Tayuya injured from a different battle, took her home, healed her, and she became his secret girlfriend, and eventually his house wife. Very cute the way that all turns out. Too bad the konoha shinobi got involved. This was very well written too. I love your writing style.
somebody chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
love this story!
Arvarno chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was very good. I'm starting to think that fillers should be done this way. Instead of having stories detached from the main plot, and which are very careful to leave everything exactly as it was, have stories that are of the more like fanfics like this one. It'd be interesting to see a filler that was a "what if" type of story, for instance.

The only complaint I have is that you write too many one shots. They're very cool, but leave me wishing they'd go on for longer.