Reviews for Triforce in this World
ArtyQ50 chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
I'm amazed with how your writing has improved in the beginning chapters, to the end. AMAZING las chpapter, I can't wait to read the sequal
ArtyQ50 chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
-sniff- WOW! I love this story! Best ever It really connects, and hey it's kind of like my story I'm writing, the way you used Ganon as evil and such and such...great job!
ArtyQ50 chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Run Foresst run, lol thats what it reminded me of, once agsain, I give u crdit for another unpredictably amazing chapter :)
ArtyQ50 chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
Good teamwork; yes! Very descriptive :)

NO GANONDORF IS BRUTALLY MURDERED!
ArtyQ50 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Oh...poor Joe :) It was a grand chapter, one of the best! They just keep getting better and better, sorry I havn't reviwed in a while, but it's school, you know. Everybody loves it.

Ganondorf! That was awesome, I could picture everything, their were a few spelling errors, but we all have those problems, and there easy to fix.

Ganondorf was great, and I AM without a doubt, a f-a-n :0 Yay Ganny
Sir Starlll chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
(DEATH GLARE) LINK... IS NOT AN ELF! Glad to get that out of my system. Is that the end? or are the sages (and joe) going to kill ganon? Kinda obvious.
Sir Starlll chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I think I should just keep reading
Sir Starlll chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
this is gettn' GOOD
Sir Starlll chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
okay, he didn't die. :-)
Sir Starlll chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
this story is pretty good... but is ACTUALLY dead?
ArtyQ50 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
I bet Zelda got hurt...or died...I don't care cuz I don't like Zelda period! But that would make Link sad...so I don't want Link sad...ugh still have to wait for chapter 8.

And yes you were right, this is one of the best epic fighting chapters you've written so far! Keep it up, I'm enjoying this!
ArtyQ50 chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
NO! That's what I'm screaming, a cliffhanger...how dare you only I can do those! No just kidding, There seemes to be a change in your writing that makes it even more intresting, wait...chapter 8...there isnt't even a chapter 7...that mean an even longer wait..oh great..Best chapter ever! :)

Keep up the good work! Shadowstrike!
ArtyQ50 chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
I like Devon, and that Ninja Person (I forgot her name) It was really good unfortunaetly I can't write anymore cuz I got 2 get off, good chapter! :)
ArtyQ50 chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
You made my day :) :) ! I got a chapter dedicated to me, I feel so happy I'm gonna write a review...sometimes I can be a little stupid, cuz I already am...writing one..heh heh...

Okay, awesome chapter, I like the pink outfit...I laughed...Yay for Ganny! I am absolutely ubsessed with him...-singing- I have a chapter dedicated to me!

((SOrry it took so long to review, being on the cmpt. is quite hard for me, especially with volleyball practice))

Thanks!
ArtyQ50 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
This one was good, seen some mispellings, but I bet everyone has some, and now I'm excited for it, if you keep having cliffhangers, it's better for me and other readers as well to come back and wel, read it!

Come check out my stories!