Reviews for After Hours
Bookworm Believer chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Absolutely amazing for your first fic! Definitely keep writing!
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was hot. I just hate that you had to make Harry into such a slut. I'm not a fan of my two favorite characters sleeping around like whores.
Alice chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Cute story but a lot of the phrases are over used and extremely obvious when so many are used within such a small space... The grammar could be improved and the *ahem* smut could be revamped with a few tweaks here and there as of right now the over used line just make me want to giggle and not much else... Over all it's not a bad story but it defiantly could be improved.

RahRahReplica chapter 1 . 8/3/2011

Just wow. That so hot. I love how you turned the tables on Harry by making Draco dominate in the end. Yummy.

Shameless plug but you might really enjoy my DracoHarry fic called Fascination, it's on my profile. Lots of angry tension enemy boysex yay.

Really enjoyed your story.

XYZ Affair chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Super hot- amazing that it's your first story. Nice work, continue the hot stories!
ayjayssis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
O oh my goodness! your first piece? damn you gots to be proud of that :) pure hotness :) loves it honey :D
citylights319 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
loll. mad sexxy.
An.Unknown.Gem chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Loved it :D
Eolande chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love how Harry changes from being dominant to submissive
FlameToungue chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
can i have a mashmellow even though i didnt flame because i really like you story harry and draco are perfect for each other good job
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
hihi, it didn't have much of a plot, but it was very hot and sexy, I loved it
Marble Staircases chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Incredibly unrealistic scenario, but sexy as hell.
Silverstorm's Fury chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! I must say I left that one quite hot myself. If only this were real, I would love to watch!
Allergic-To-Sunlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
OH! They still seem double-jointed to me... :/ Which bit did you change? Me no see it... :(

I hope you write the 'dead Harry' one soon - can't wait to beta! :P

Telling you once and for all that I am not a neekrowfeelieak...

XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
damn, tht was mazingly HOT!loved tht u made them both dominating, tht makes this pair soo intense!LOVED IT!