Reviews for metamorphosis
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
There are too few of these types if fics on this site, but this is undoubtedly one of the best out there. You capture Mrs. Pevensie's confused, tangled emotions so perfectly, I am there with her, watching with wondering and loving eyes her suddenly grown children.

...Not to mention that I have a love of the second person so strong that it is somewhat excessive.

-Aila
stillsearchingforagreatperhaps chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
servant123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Really good job looking into the eyes of their mother. I always wonder if their air of monarchs could carry through so strongly, and I'm still not sure one way or the other, but you did a wonderful job expressing it as such. Keep up the good work!

God bless :)
SirenAlpha chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I never considered what the mother might find when the children return. It's an interesting thought. You wrote it very well.
alexa35 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was just brilliant. Fantastic.
me chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Beautiful. Heartbreaking. You know, I never thought what it would be like for their mother, and the return to real life, and you captured the feeling so perfectly. Congratulations!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
So I have gone through and reread almost everything you have ever written. And would like to say. For the record. That this is your best
v20 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is really good! It's far better written and shows the characters, especially the pevensies' mother, far more realistically then many I've seen.

-V-
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Okay, yeah I'll admit when I saw this was a narnia one I deleted it. Totally ignorant sounding I know. T_T but hey... better late then never? haha well might as well review yeah.

I really like how you stated between the lines that parents aren't perfect. They are actually just as immature and insecure as the rest of us, but are usually better at hiding it because they have us as a responsibility, or a liability as some think of it. To have Peter actually catch her darker conclusions just shows how much they've grown and actually surpassed her. maybe war made her bitter..?

I think it must have been a hard decision to send her four children to someone she didn't know. It sucks because when you make this sort of decision there's always going to be a voice in the back of your head doubting if it was really safer, smarter, or just more convenient for you. Oh well, delightful as always. XD
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
The 2nd person POV makes this fic effective. :)
Avia Tantella Scott chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I truly enjoyed this story. My only suggestion would be to take care of some of the grammatical and spelling mistakes that you have; those could be easily be remedied by another proofreading sweep or getting a beta to look over it for you. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

- Avia
Cirolane chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was good. It could've been great if it hadn't been for some typos. You should re-read it and fix those. At one point I got a litte confused: "(...) There is something cold in his eyes as he watches you, now, appraising and judging and with something hard and protective in the back of those eyes, and you shiver a bit(...)" Who are you talking about here? It's hard to tell. I think you should use their names a bit more. After all they are two of each gender so it's a little hard to guess which 'he' you are talking about. I think the way you wrote it was quite good, you don't see many second person pov in the Narnia fandom. All in all, a good fic. Fix the typos and it could be even better!
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
So, I clicked on the link thinking "Oh, it's one of those" but of course, all of "those" are really cute an dI love cute, so I really wanted to read it.

And then I read it.

And at the end I almost-screamed "This is fantastic!", 'almost' because it's after 1:30 in the morning and "fantastic" because it IS.

Great, great story! _
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was a great story. I loved the wording of everything and it was very moving :). Great job!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
WOW!

This is AWESOME!

But I kinda feel sorry for Helen!

POST MORE ASAP!