Reviews for Come To You By Moonlight
cackled chapter 15 . 10/17/2002
cool
Aerial chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
That's really good and really touching. I'm sorry never read it before now, and that I don't have time to catch up on the other chapters right now. I'll come back to read them soon. Keep writing!

-Aerial ;-)
iwasateenager chapter 14 . 10/15/2002
. I can't WAIT until Lucius finds out what he's done. I swear, he is such an ASS. *rolls eyes*
Gramarye chapter 14 . 10/14/2002
You're doing a fantastic job with the suspence-I'm nibbling on my nails just reading this. (Such a bad habit, but what can I say?)

I still want to know how you can plan to finish this in four more chapters. I'll be so sad when it ends-I've never read a Remus/Hermione story that's this believeable and well written.

Smashing chapter as always, can't wait for more! Cheers!
Bre chapter 14 . 10/14/2002
! HOW CAN YOU END IT THERE? *coughs* Sorry. All these cliffhangers are taking a toll on my sanity. EVERY story I'm reading right now has ended on a cliffhanger and the soonest I'll see an update on any one of them is Saturday... unless *bats eyelashes* you update :). This story is fantastic. i can't wait to read more.
LupinTonks85 chapter 14 . 10/14/2002
MORE ASAP PLEASE!
Rugi chapter 14 . 10/13/2002
Scarey! I am glad that Hermione got to tell crazy Wormtail off. Can't wait for the rescue party to come though!
Pucca chapter 14 . 10/11/2002
uhmm, just to let you know, i like this story, i really do. it's one of the only two remus/hermione fics i read. but there's one thing i wanted to bring up. you don't need a wand to transform in an animagus form. sirius didn't have a wand all the times he transformed in the 3rd book. \ just thought i'd let you know. anyways, update soon. btw, i think it's really cute that snape has a foreign lover. D
Littletiger chapter 14 . 10/11/2002
Great chapter! Wormtail really reminds me of Gollum from the Lord of the Rings series.
cackled chapter 13 . 10/5/2002
thats not fair..to leave us hanging like that

-_-
Misty Zoe chapter 13 . 10/2/2002
Gripping, absolutely gripping. The turn of the events was surprising, especially Madam Pince's role here. Very good, Strega. You're back in your top form here. Keep up the good work.
Gliana chapter 13 . 9/23/2002
Hey! this is a really good story, but isn't hermione an animagi? or did voldie take away that as well? ooooooh, they're soul mates, so he won't harm her! hehehe, sorry, i'm rambling, but good work!
Bre chapter 13 . 9/21/2002
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Update soon! This is gonna kill me! Great work... but terrible suspense.
bordelos chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
Hey! I absolutely love your story. Anyways, the part I read. You write really well. I was wondering if I could translate it in french? I wanted to email you but you didn't specify your email adress in your profile. So if you want (or even if you don't want), could you send me an email at please? And could you say something in the title, not just like hey, or else I'll automatically delete it. Thanks a lot!
iwasateenager chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
Voldemort's going to die, right? Can I become an OC so that *I* can kill him? It'll be fun...
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »