Reviews for Come To You By Moonlight
MiSsY chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
It's... The LIBRARIAN!
Elianna Eldari chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
the italian carriage driver in "a room with a view" was SUPER HOT! it was a fair reperesentation of the book, but george was NOT how /i thought he would look and cecil was so EEWW, but then, he was supossed to be.
Cyera chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
sweet story (:
little miss sunshine chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
its the library hag! hahahahahaha
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
*::growling in pure unadulterated rage::*

What-the jerk-water of a father never heard of using either the floo network or an owl to deliver his letter to Mrs. Figg? The dumbarse should've just basted the boy in barbeque sauce and tied him to a tree as a werewolf treat for gods sake. Sheesh! And the mother, what a weak minded bint to have allowed her ONLY surviving child out on the night of a FULL moon... stupid cow! ARGH!

:P

Good chapter by the way! LOL

:D
dapperyklutz chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
OMFG! ONE OF THE BEST HGRL I HAVE EVER READ!:D i loved it! thanks so much for writing this!:D i love it!_
dapperyklutz chapter 16 . 12/23/2008
ohmygod... :(( you made me cry! I HOPE MARGOT IS OK! PLEASE!
dapperyklutz chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Severus, i love you!
dapperyklutz chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
you're making me cry:((
dapperyklutz chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
omg..! i so LOVE SEVERUS!_ holy shit! it's... *gulp* Madam Pince is the spy! SHE'S THE TRAITOR!
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
damn it! who the hell is the spy?
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh, dear... I love Severus here, man!:D
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ohmygod.. this made me cry a bit..[[ great start!
Blue PhoeNix Rose chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this is just the beginning, but it's wonderfuly written :) it's the first time i'd ever read anything about remus' childhood, thank you!

moving on...
VampireBat666 chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
I loved this story! I loved how you protrayed all of the characters, especially Remus. You really tapped into how he would feel and I truley feel you hit the nail on the head! I look foreword to reading more of your work.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »