Reviews for Come To You By Moonlight
Tessie chapter 4 . 11/10/2001
My goodness that scene with Remus and Hermione in the commonroom was hot. Very good chapter. I love this story so much I am glad you posted it under ANY name :)
Tessie chapter 3 . 11/10/2001
Oohhh I just love this chapter. So scary...poor Hermione. To think she was kissing HIM! Eek!
Tessie chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
Poor Remus, I always think of him when I see a full moon. LOL pretty silly huh? :)
Tessie chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Yay! you posted! This is so sad but such a good story, poor Remus. I even feel sorry for his Dad. I just want to give Remus a big hug poor baby!
Amy Lee chapter 5 . 11/10/2001
Oh no don't stop there :)! I must say I love this fic. Very well written and I love the brewing romance! I'll be avidly waiting for more.
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 5 . 11/10/2001
Awww sweet. _ This fic is really good! Some of it creeps me out for... certain reasons... but that's unlikely to affect anyone else who reads this lol. Keep writing! This fic rocks!
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 4 . 11/10/2001
Cool... I like this story, and I don't usually enjoy romancy type fics... I'm off to read the next chapter!
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 3 . 11/10/2001
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN! lol Another really good chapter! Go you!
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 2 . 11/10/2001
This is really good! ::goes to next chapter::
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Ohhh, this is goooood... poor iccle Remus!
Ophelia chapter 5 . 11/9/2001
Keep going, keep going, hurry up - I'm enchanted with your story and I'm desperate to know what happens!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 5 . 11/9/2001
You haven't said who the kissy thing looked like! I'm going to take away your boots until you tell me ;)
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 4 . 11/9/2001
ok, so you explained the common room but who was the kissy figure? who did he look like? Strega!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
who was the kissing guy? what happened in the common room? what the heck was viktor doing there? grrr girl!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 2 . 11/9/2001
so remus is in love with mione? hmm... gonna need to explain this one honey!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »