Reviews for Come To You By Moonlight
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Oh, dear... I love Severus here, man!:D
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ohmygod.. this made me cry a bit..[[ great start!
Blue PhoeNix Rose chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this is just the beginning, but it's wonderfuly written :) it's the first time i'd ever read anything about remus' childhood, thank you!

moving on...
VampireBat666 chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
I loved this story! I loved how you protrayed all of the characters, especially Remus. You really tapped into how he would feel and I truley feel you hit the nail on the head! I look foreword to reading more of your work.
KatastropheKerz chapter 11 . 8/15/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I just figured out who the spy is!

It's Madam Pince ain't it?

Cuz she told her to go to Durmstrang and she said The Dark Lord instead of You-Know-Who!

Am i right? D

awesome story ]

your an incredibly talented writer D

Kerz

xx
Tearainy chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
NO! I don't wan't the story to end! I love it to much! But alas I must resign myself to the truth of the matter which is that it is indeed finnished and I just have to read it again sometime! I loved every bit of it! _
nimath chapter 18 . 1/24/2008
Wonderful story. I can't believe it took me so long to find it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Thanks!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 18 . 1/11/2008
fantastic! i loved it, just as l have loved all your fics!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 17 . 1/11/2008
and you pulled it out just when i thought all hope was lost!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 16 . 1/11/2008
wonderful! i just hope it works!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
wormtail is so creepy!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 14 . 1/11/2008
snape is a bloody genius! everytime i think 'man, i have no clue what i would do in this situation,' someone comes up with a brilliant plan!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 13 . 1/11/2008
Thank you for reminding me of who roberts is! i'm glad me review have been entertaining! i do aim to please, after all!

damn clever of voldemort. and foolhardy of remus, not that i blame him.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
oh no! who is roberts though? should i know who he is?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
i hadn't even considered her!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »