Reviews for Come To You By Moonlight
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
interupted? what crap!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
what a great story to go along with that picture!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
i love how darkly compassionate you've made severus. i have a feeling if he ever befriended anyone, he would be a fiercly loyal friend
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
what was that thing? and what is this incedent everyone keeps refering to!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
great flashback. i loved when severus called her a friend. kinda sweet
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
at the ery beginning of this, when his father was practically shoving him out the door, i almost thought he was setting him up. which would have been a horrible thing for a parent, but not unheard of, bt when he came back, the remorse seemed genuine, so i'm dismissing that theory and waiting
pstibbons chapter 18 . 12/25/2007
A great fic. Thanks. Yes, people are *still* reading stuff you did ages ago. Izint that amazing? :)
pstibbons chapter 14 . 12/25/2007
Nice plan. Good to see Snape working together with someone he cares for (and someone he detests).
57mannequins chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
"Severus noticed this and felt like throttling Remus. Honestly, he had to do everything himself."

I love that line, haha!

I always appreciate stories where Hermione is in a relationship with another... but Severus is her close friend.

Nice job so far! :D
hermoine snape chapter 18 . 11/12/2007
alsome story!
Malicity chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Nice! D Very intersting... Molly
worldsapart chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
Really good story. I enjoyed this immensely, even if it deviates quite a bit from canon now, considering how old it is. Very well-written and intense. :)
Marble Meadow chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Severus is a lot out of character in this fic, but I like it. It's funny, I feel like Lupin and Severus' personalities are reversed. However, I'm totally into the story and will continue on reading. I love both Sev and Remus, so there we are. )
dogluv101 chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
aww, that is so sweet. i loved it!
Vamprisslizy chapter 18 . 4/9/2007