Reviews for Oh, The People You'll Meet
Kitten Meow chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Hello! I just wished to say that this story is very funny and neat and I truly hope you continue with it! However... please pardon me, but what happened to Calibra? I'm sorry, I was just wondering...
Nalaiscool chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
I, Ryudo-Kin, henceforth allow you to use my OC, Ryu-Chu in this story. He is modeled after myself. I reserve the right to withdraw any and all permissions stated below.

1. You will not kill off my character, or put him in a coma.

2. Mindfuckery is acceptable.

3. Ryu-Chu only fights in Self-Defense.

4. Ryu-Chu WAS ONCE HUMAN, BUT WILL HAVE NO MEMORIES OF HIS

BEFORE HE BECAME A POKEMON.

5. His power level IS OVER NINE THOUSAAAND

IF YOU MUST READ THE STORY, VIEW MY PROFILE, AND VIEW

"Not just a gaming addiction..."

"Ryu-Chu"

SEMI-LEGENDARY Type: No type weaknesses, except DARK.

MALE

SPECIES: VARIES (Ususally Pichu)

AGE:22 (human years)

No oddities in Coloration, except for spiky dark brown fur on the top of head.

Only Type That Can Deal Damage: DARK.

Moves Known: ALL DISCOVERED MOVES

Height: 1 FOOT, 8 INCHES.

Level: MAXIMUM

Stats: MAXED OUT

EMPATH: feels suffering of others, and will risk life and limb to prevent others

suffering. When friends are in danger, nothing can stop him.

Not even The Legendries.

CHILDISH: Likes to mess around, joke, prank, and be annoying.

A very playful personality.

SOBER: Can be deathly serious when it is needed.

CHEF: Can easily prepare food with Psychic.

JOLLY: Enjoys Laughing.

JOKER: Will do almost anything to get a grin.

HUMANOID: Can wear human clothes. Only walks on hind legs.

OMNIPOTENT: Knows EVERY move, And can use it regardless of current type or species.

OMNISCIENT JESTER: Can use out of character knowledge, but only when deemed Amusing. ALSO KNOWN AS "WHAT FOURTH WALL?"

STREET FIGHTER: Usually wears long Camo jeans, plain white t-shirt,or a shirt with an amusing logo, Combat Vest, and Standard Issue Military Boots.

PRISON INMATE IMPROV: When unarmed, and in a hopeless situation,

invaribly will have an escape plan.

HUMAN BLOOD-TIES: MAY BECOME HUMAN FOR UP TO 6 HOURS, BUT AFTER, MUST REMAIN

PICHU FOR EXACTLY 2X TIME SPENT AS HUMAN.

ALL-POWERFUL JOKER: Can break laws of nature for a Joke, or a Prank.
Nalaiscool chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
Ok! I'll go study AD-...

OOOO! SHINY OBJECT!
Nalaiscool chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
C.

even if its too late to influence the next chapter, still, .
SaintNicholas119 chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Its great to see this story updated again. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
if you think about it all of the snakes names kinda sound perverted solid,liquid,solidus,naked/bigboss oh have you gotin peace walker yet
emmy chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
if you like this you will love THE EVER LASTING LIFE OF SOLID SNAKE it is a brawl fic review
emmy chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
snake and samus thats all im saying
emmy chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
for gods sake he has a freaken six pack he is not fat sory just defending my favorite videogame player
emmy chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
emmy chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
snake and samus thats all im saying
emmy chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
good i hope theres samus snake and samus forever
Tilt chapter 14 . 4/5/2010
YES! FINALLY! AN UPDATE! And the story is still as good as ever, and I got a mention!

But on a more serious note, I can see why you might want to stop writing fics. Everyone gets bored and grows out of everything eventually. I've only started reading fics again out of boredom after I stopped reading them so I will completely understand if you choose to stop writing. But it would be a HUGE shame if you stopped writing and let all that talent go to waste. And I do hope you read this, because although you might feel like stopping, there are many people out there hoping you don't, but in the end, it's your choice.
Akelzero chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
SACRED SCAT! I was referenced as a special thanks in a fanfic...cool. nice on ya for getting a bit of story in there. it takes away from the: exploding nonstop laughapalooza that is the "normally scheduled programming". but there you go. hope to see more of your stuff next time your maturity lapses.
Soldier's Shadow chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Y'know you should check out Metal Gear Crisis on Newgrounds! This reminded me alot of that :)

Good to see you've returned and with Liquid too