Reviews for Secret Past
Karone Evertree chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Love Ben's reaction to seeing Nathan for the first time:P
snow6835 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
that was such an awesome story! hilarious and sweet all rolled into scene after scene while keeping everyone in character. great job! and glad you didn't make jack and nathan too stubborn!
naruke3176 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
XD this was sucha great story

good work
Hi to all chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
juniper chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
This is great! Oh, I was hoping that they had brought Ben in on the plan. This is really excellent. Immediately saved to favorites. I can't wait to read the rest! Thank you for the story...
Dreamwriter613 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
You write very good stories, I can't wait to read more!

kuroima chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
This was the perfect end for an awesomwe story!
bghnbghn chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
wonderful finale! deh lurve... aww! it was a great fanfic :D I really enjoyed it.

(conversion complete. Orange is now an N/J fan.)
angelkitty77 chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
and here i thought that jack was trying out for the blue man group... loved this story it was awesome. i cant wait to read what else your mind comes up with
loscar chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
OH I LOVED THIS! all warm and fuzzy feelings at the end.. beautiful! Really great story... is there more where this came from?
kuroima chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
LOL The four watching Nathan and Jack are great!

So that's what happened between them, I already thought that it was something like that.

And Ben gets married? Aw, great!

Nathan, Jack and Zoe are funny at the end. lol Poor Zoe...
angelkitty77 chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
hahahaha that was great ben is getting married and moving there. the end of the chapter is great and funny. loved it and cant wait to read more
queenskin chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
i truly, madly, deeply love this fanfic.
loscar chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Oh my god! its brilliant!

I love the way it builds up to this moment... it isnt too fast and not to slow.. just perfect.

I would probably go crazy in a town like this - where absolutly everybody tries to mend you love life or lack thereoff. GREAT STORY
kuroima chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Oh my god! You're updating so fast...that's great! :D

Yeah, I'm totally stuck with Nathan/Jack now. X3 And I love Ben more and more with every chapter but still I wonder what happened those few years ago and affected their friendship in such a bad way.

I love the conversations they're funny and that plotting of Ben, Jo and the others. lol

You are doing an awesome job on the emotions part, it's really convincing.

The last scene in chapter six...! ZOMG! They kissed! *passes out*