Reviews for Seven Times Dean Winchester Didn't Kill A Fugly
Toxxica chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
They're Pinky and The Brain, yes, Pinky and The Brain, one is a genius, the other's insane. They're laboratory mice, their genes have been spliced, they're dinky, they're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Busting a cap in Tinkerbell's ass is priceless. Thanks for the chuckles!
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
*roflmao*

I want some of whatever you've been smoking...
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Well, I wasn't sure about Dean killing Tinkerbelle but the pinky and the Brain refrence made up for it.

Thanks for trip into AU wonderland.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Dean and HB was full of win! XD

Also, oddly enough, I'd had the idea of Red and Yellow meeting the Winchesters before for my "Monsters Sam and Dean Never Fought", though I never got around to it. Personally, I had the strongest image in my mind of Yellow's candy shell flying to bits after being blasted with rock salt...
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was hilarious! Sometimes you just need a little crack to get by and that was well done. Cookie monster, the M&Ms...classic. Hellboy was great too, but honestly I LOVED the 2 he actually killed.

Now, if my daughter finds out that her beloved Dean,(yes I have raised my children the right way-they both love science fiction and horror) killed her beloved Tink you are in serious trouble...but I'll never tell ;)

My favorite: Pinky and The Brain, even if you did kill off my favorite cartoon characters! Great Job!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I am laughing like crazy...poor Tink! this was fun, thanks for a good laugh!
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
:laughs hysterically: Ow. All that laughing hurts! I love it, brining in all those little cultural icons, I love it! I do like the first one tho, of course Dean would make an exception for the sexy witch. And she's got a sister! :D

The Sesama Street ones are priceless! Oh man, you've got some great crack here! :D And then Jeannie! Hee! He does think she's hot. And she also has a sister! Oh, I love it when Dean tries to set Sam up with a girl.

OMG M&Ms ILU! Hah, of course the green one would take a liking to Dean. :D The little bet with Hellboy is pretty awesome too, that's exactly what they'd do. XD

Aw, poor Tinkerbell. But really, she should've seen it coming, he never really paid attention to her! And Pinky and the Brain, oh, those crazy mice. lol, I like that Sam takes Pinky's line - they're both tall and gangly.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Have I ever told you that I loved you? Well I do. I snorted, laughed, scared cats, and almost spilled a drink on my laptop. The only thing that will make me love you more is if you would please please please update Coyote's Tail, Tale (whatever).

Angst break be damned. Writers suffer for their art, suffer, in tiny unheated garrets, walking 30 miles each way and both ways uphill... or is that artists? Maybe it's our parents. Nevertheless - write!

Phoebe