Reviews for Time In A Bottle: The Sequel
PeaceGuardian chapter 33 . 10/5/2011
This is definitely very well written and I am enjoying it so much! I loved Dick's kids from the first Time in a Bottle and would love to see more of their interaction with Bruce in this story. Of course I do wonder what this new baby will do to his life. Kinda gross since he's kinda old to be having an infant haha. But let's see what happens! Looking forward to readin more! PEACE.
CMU chapter 33 . 10/5/2011
Discovered your story recently and went back to read the original. Very compelling story, well written and I'm glad you didn't turn it into a sob story. I hope you will end it.
d-scarlet chapter 25 . 8/30/2011
I thought I should let you know that chapter 25 is the same as chapter 24.

Also, I'm super glad that you started updating again! Keep up the good work.
ANON chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
"Turn Offs: People that don't finish their fan fictions; buckle down and get it done! Even if you have to kill them off, at least finish it!" - From your profile.

It's been over a year.

Seriously, need I say more?
Regin chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
A Little Lady chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
This is possibly my favorite Batman romance. I really hope you haven't given up on it. Can't wait for more.
Vanafindiel chapter 21 . 4/29/2009
So far, I'm really enjoying this. I hope you up date soon.
Louie Pastiche chapter 21 . 2/19/2009
I found nothing confusing about this chapter, at all. It makes perfect sense that Alfred would send for Nightwing to act as peacekeeper between Connie and the Dynamic Divas. As Bruce Wayne's first ward, Dick Grayson is-whether he likes it or not-the eldest "son" of the Batfamily!

So, if anyone can smooth Robin and Batgirl's ruffled feathers, it's him. I mean; despite his marital status, he's still much closer in age (emotionally, if not chronologically) to Tim and Cassie, than Bruce or even Barbara!

Thanks for hearing me out. See you at the next chapter.
Confused chapter 21 . 2/18/2009
There doesn't seem to be any progression in these last few chapters, it seems it's the same bit over and over (i.e. Cass hates Connie for some unspoken reason, Connie didn't plan on loving Bruce and only wanted to sleep with him... etc.)

I would imagine with Connie "dying" of cancer and Cass having a secret friend on the Blackberry, there would be more going on.

Hopefully something will be happening shortly.
d chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
I bet most of Cass' coming around would be because of Alfred. Alfred can be even scarier than Bruce when need be. I can even see the glint in Alfred's eyes as he ensured Connie of Cass' eventual change in behavior.

Alfred and Connie's heart-to-heart conversation was just the sweetest. Absolutely loved it!

Oh, and thanks for the shout out in the beginning of the chapter. It definitely warms my day!

It also makes me extremely happy with this super fast pace that a new chapter appears. Hopefully the momentum continues because I'll be looking forward to more!
Louie Pastiche chapter 20 . 2/13/2009
A second chapter in as many days? You're spoiling me, here! ;-)

Seriously, though: DC should hire you to make this woman a canonical part of the Bat-verse. I mean, if they could do that for Harley Quinn, why not Connie?
Louie Pastiche chapter 19 . 2/10/2009
A very poignant installment.

Except for the part where I fell from my chair, LAUGHING, at the mental picture of Alfred dancing on a table top. ;-D
d chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
I just love Alfred! I can just imagine how happily he is taking this! Really, I wouldn't be surprised if we heard happy humming. . .loud happy humming and possible singing coming from the ecstatic butler. I'm excited to see the conversation between Connie and Alfred!

By the way, you have a few errors:

For not he first time he wondered if she was some kind of evil spy sent to destroy him. the first "he" should be 'the'

Frowning at his train of thought he reflected it wasn’t paranoia if everyone really was out to get him. a comma should be placed after "thought"

Realizing he had let he silence draw out to long, he dragged words from his chest. the second "he" should be 'the'

Resting her hands on his shoulders her smile started to transform to one that was more playful. a comma should be placed after "shoulder"

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 !- /* Style Definitions */ , , {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; here I think your computer went wonky because it's just a bunch of gibberish.

Anyways, hopefully the critique is appreciated and I'll be looking forward to hopefully another quick update! By the way, I had absolutely loved the quickness of your muse!
Louie Pastiche chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
WOW! ! ! ! !
d chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
That. was. intense. Just, wow! I could just hear Bruce screaming at his confessional. I also just love the strength that you portray Connie with. Anyways, as always, just loving this story! Hopefully an update will come soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »